Challenge Corner discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month Archives! > September Book of the Month!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Elizabeth Emily Browne (snakesandladderrs) | 684 comments Mod
Hi guys!

Its that time again! I'm sorry I've been slacking lately but i am definitely going to be investing more time into the group.
So, moving on! I want to know what books you would like to read throughout September. This can be books on your to read shelf or just a book that you have recently spotted!

I look forward to seeing what you would all like to read next month!

message 2: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Scott | 466 comments The Da Vinci Code and Gone Girl :)

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I will ask for these to be added. I second GG.

message 4: by Maya (new)

Maya White | 734 comments Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas , Legacy of Kings (Blood of Gods and Royals, #1) by Eleanor Herman , The Calling (Endgame, #1) by James Frey , and Doon (Doon, #1) by Carey Corp

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya White | 734 comments Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee , Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, #1) by Pierce Brown , A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1) by George R.R. Martin , Outlander (Outlander, #1) by Diana Gabaldon , and Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1) by Sophie Kinsella

message 6: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

All added:)

message 7: by Emma (new)

message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya White | 734 comments Oooh I wanna read Finding Audrey

message 9: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Added:)

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments I second Throne of Glass. I've been meaning to get to this for forever.

message 11: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

Added :)

message 12: by Elizabeth Emily, Ghost Mod (new)

All of these have been put into a poll that you can now all go and vote in! If you haven't managed to get the book you want read posted on here yet you can add it to the poll! :)

message 13: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Guys, remember that voting ends on the 12th.

message 14: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (jackiegirl02) | 4614 comments Guys, the winners of the poll were Red Rising and Throne of Glass.

To give you time to acquire the books, we will be starting Throne of Glass on September 17th and Red Rising on September 25th.

*Threads for both discussions as well as October book suggestions will be created later today.*

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.