Casey Ann's Book Club discussion

TODAY IS THE DAY! SHADOWS READ ALONG

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Casey Ann Books (last edited Aug 17, 2015 04:34AM) (new)

Casey Ann Books (darkreaders) | 22 comments Mod
Hey Guys!!!

photo 96781-Anna-excited-gif-Imgur-Frozen-j9Hv_zpsimgpglvx.gif

Today is the day where we start to read Shadows by Paula weston! Im so excited!
So what I was thinking is everyone who has joined the group is aloud to post a discussion on the groups page SO! (I will be doing this also) if you post on the feed with a discussion regarding the book make sure you put the chapter you're talking about in the title so people won't get spoiled!

Also guys if you tag me on social media twitter (@caseyannbooks) Instagram (@darkreaders) with a picture of you with the book and you starting it i would be so thankful! also If you're talking about the book use #Shadowreads

Who's started already??? ALSO Its a rule that as well as words you also use gifs to describe your emotions haha <3

Georgi_Lvs_Books Starting it now :)

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 4 comments I'm so excited for this!!

message 4: by Michaella (new)

Michaella Morrison | 10 comments It's late at night at the moment here, so I'll be starting in the morning me thinks :) Really looking forward to starting this series!

Casey Ann Books (darkreaders) | 22 comments Mod
Michaella wrote: "It's late at night at the moment here, so I'll be starting in the morning me thinks :) Really looking forward to starting this series!"

Take your time hun! no rush :)

message 6: by Michaella (new)

Michaella Morrison | 10 comments Okay, I lied, I wanted to at least start it before I went to sleep and now I don't think I'll be getting any sleep!!!! MY GOD I'M GOING TO LOVE THIS BOOK!