New Adult Book Club discussion

Music From Standing Waves
This topic is about Music From Standing Waves
Archived Read it Review it 2015 > #132/15 Music From Standing Waves by Johanna Craven

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Sep 14, 2015 05:02AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #132/15
Title: Music From Standing Waves
Author: Johanna Craven
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
Formats ~ Epub, Pdf and Mobi format which is straight to kindle, so please add newadultbookclub@gmail.com to your approve list on amazon.
Copies ~ 20
Goodreads Link ~ https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

SYNOPSIS

It’s 1994 and, growing up in a forgotten top corner of Australia, Abby’s life consists of backyard cricket, Nintendo and underwater wrestles with her best friend, Justin. But when she hears a recording of a Dvorak violin concerto, Abby becomes determined to one day perform the piece in the concert halls. Suddenly, music is everything and not even her blossoming relationship with Justin can pull Abby away from her goals.
At eighteen, she is given a chance at her dream: a place at the Melbourne Conservatorium. But when she falls for charismatic composer Matt, Abby discovers love for a person can be as consuming as love for music. Their passionate relationship has her questioning everything she thought she ever wanted. Abby realises that to face the future, she must first confront the past; uncovering some uncomfortable truths about herself, her family and the passion that has shaped her life.

To sign up please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the book, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from the list and allow someone else to review it. Thank You

REVIEWERS

1)Edelmira edelmiraby@gmail.com PDF
2)Jennifer jdale@gmx.co.uk PDF

Edelmira (edelby) | 116 comments Thanks for this opportunity !
edelmiraby@gmail.com PDF please!

Jennifer D | 3 comments PDF please. Thank you! jdale@gmx.co.uk

message 4: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5274 comments Mod
I have just sent copies out to members who have signed up so far. Please remember that you have until 8th September (3 weeks) in which to read and review this book, and post your review here. Any problems just let me know. Enjoy!

Jennifer D | 3 comments Review posted. Thank you!

message 6: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Jennifer wrote: "Review posted. Thank you!"

can you post the link for your review here thanks :)

Edelmira (edelby) | 116 comments Hope I'm not too late! Thanks so much :)
Here's my review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...