✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Marceline & Em

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Here we go

message 3: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Hey. :)

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments So do you have an idea you wanna try? :3

message 5: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Well iv got a few... What type do you like to roleplay?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Well I'll do anything as long as it interests me. :3

message 7: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Hahaha alright.
Well iv recently started this idea and I'm now doing it with a few others here but they're going I different directions....

It's a boarding school for the arts, where students come to build their skills such as acting, dancing and singing and what not... But one f the characters parents are famous actors and the character themselves is there to build up their own acting skills.

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Do you have more you want to tell me? Because I also have a few :3 of course, this depends on wether or not this'll be a romance :D you said you wanted to play a male, right? O.o

message 9: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Yeah, I could find the post that I sent the initial time... And I was thinking a romance yes, and yeah I'll play guy

What are you ideas though?

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments I have one where it could be incest, but I understand if you aren't comfortable with it ^.^'

It's about a girl who is adopted into a family and her sibling, which In this case it would be her brother, doesn't like her but then grows to love her :3 (this one I don't think has ever been an incest but I'm currently doing one with someone else ^.^)

message 11: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Iv never done incest before... And I kinda feel weird about that... I'm sorry

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments No that's fine ^.^ I also have a zombie apocalypse one or walking dead one, whichever you prefer :3

It's about two people from groups that hate each other fall in love and they have to keep it a secret. Of course they would eventually find out but when and where is up to how the Roleplay goes.

There's also one where one person who was in a group finds someone who was alone and brings them back. The people disagree with the one who brought her back and don't exactly like her. He ends up liking her and they have to keep it hidden so that way no one knows and gets angry at them both. (I'd like to play the one that is a loner) and I'll also be helping Roleplay with people from the group, which it doesn't matter who Roleplays who :3

message 13: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments Hmmm.... I'm not sure... I kinda got confused
I don't really do zombie or apocolypse things

Amber {An eye for an eye and the world goes blind} | 3292 comments Hmmmm

I have a world war 2 one that never really got started with other people :o

It's about a Jewish girl who currently lives in Germany during the holocaust. She escapes a camp and runs into a Christian boy who ends up saving her. She falls in love with him even though it would be frowned upon.

(I had some other way of describing it but I don feel like finding it xD)

message 15: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 24886 comments That sound alright...

this is the one I came up with for my other firned and I

instead of just being any regular boarding school for teens, it is a state of the arts, top award winning and highly valued boarding school for up and coming actors, singers and what nots. So pretty much it's for teens that want to become famous and do something really spectacular with their life, but of course it's super expensive and only accepts limited numbers of students.

Maybe the girl: can be a regular student like everyone else, coming from a large wealthy family, enrolled to pursue her dream of acting and singing, living with the background that her own grandmother was a well known award winning actress and her mother a singer. (But only like country wide known singer so not international)

The boy: a celebrities son, a celebrity that has stared in many films and has been the main driving source for why his son would like to peruse the career, he has already starred in films with minor characters though has just been given a big break, the big break that they have all been 'fighting' for, so of course he goes off to star in this movie and returns to the school, still with so much to learn but also has a large reputation that keeps getting producers to come back for more.

Although the two may be perusing the same dream they know very little about each other as the girl has moved to the boarding school in England from Australia, not knowing anyone or anything about the people she would soon become friends with, the girl is determined to show her strengths over anything she faces.

or something like that.....