1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lionscar x Jessica ( MxM, Criminal x Police Officer )

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Meep

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, I wanted to be the criminal anyways :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

So characters?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm I don't care about the details of the characters

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The image isn't showing

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Adrian Mason Westwood
Appearance:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/4467778...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It works! And I find your character quite cute :) btdubs my character is quite submissive after he captures his ''Prey'' :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Idk, I just wanted to try it out, what I'm saying is that he's submissive but can be dominant if needs to be

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

How do we start off?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Huh, maybe my guy could be stealing something at a convenience store and when the cops are there he could run and your character could be running after him, but when your character catches him, his whole demeanor changes or something?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok night.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure....

Adrian walked into the store, he hand was wrapped around a gun, there were no actual bullets, but there were some inside, ones that wouldn't hurt an human as much as a real one was, once he was inside he walked over to the cash register, he pulled out his gun and pointed it at the man behind the counter, the man screamed and walked backward into the wall behind him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian turned and he pointed his gun at the guy behind him, once he saw the badge, he ran.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian dashed forward, running farther away from the guy behind him, he made sure to take put the bullets before putting his gun into his pocket.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian turned a corner and he found himself at a dead end.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian looked at him, he didn't put his hands up.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian still didn't put his hands up, he was stubborn, that's how he was.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian did nothing, he stared into Matts gaze, he didn't say or do anything.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Reminder ))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Oh, my bad then ^_^ ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian raised an eyebrow, he opened his mouth to speak, " You want an empty gun? Okay," Adrian says as he took out his gun and he slid it over to Matt, when he spoke his voice was deep.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" You mean the ones I emptied out when I was running, I don't have any in my pockets," Adrian says.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

" Come pat me down if you don't believe me," Adrian says,

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian watches Matt, " I'm seventeen, I may look like a liar, but I'm not," Adrian mutters.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" Don't tell me you one of those cops that try to make small talk," Adrian says.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian turned around, " Could you please just let me go Officer?" Adrian asked, his voice actually shown the real pain and hunger he was suffering.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" Please, my little sister, she's almost dying, I needed the food and I have no money, please just let me go," Adrian says, crying at the moment a little bit.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thanks to you, my sister will probably die now, I hope your happy," Adrian mutters, he begins to cry lightly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" We lived over in the abandoned apartment building, apartment number six, she looks exactly like me or well a smaller version of me and she won't really trust you unless I'm there with her," Adrian says softly.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

" And homeless people, wonder why I hate police officers," Adrian mutters.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" Well it's not my fault I wanted to feed my sister, yet I have no money," Adrian snarled.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian sighed as he kept his mouth shut the rest of the time, he then began to speak, " Don't harm my sister in anyway, if you do I will find you and I will hurt you," Adrian says in a growl.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" Good, because you'll be dead if you do hurt her, tell her that I sent you or that you know me, that way she'll trust you," Adrian says.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian sighed as he sat in the seat.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" Don't forget to watch the road Mr. I can see out of the side of my head," Adrian says as he watched Matt.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian sighed as he sat there in handcuffs, he moved around and then looked out the window.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian shifted in his seat, he sighed as he watched Matt.

Inside the room, Adrian's sister Alla sat, her knees brought up to her chest as she coughed a bad cough.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Once she heard the guy speak of her brother she got up and ran to the door she opened it and saw an police officer she narrowed her eyes, " Adri, says police officers are bad, what did you do with my brother?" Alla asked as she glared at the Police officer

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

" Adrian is near? Okay what food do you have?" Alla asked.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

" What kind of food, I'm allergic to different kinds," Alla says.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alla nodded, " Okay, you must leave now though, Adrian's dogs hate police officers," Alla says as she heard the sound of paws coming down the hallway.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" Fine, leave, they can smell the gun powder," Alla says quickly, taking the paper.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alla closes the door.

Adrian sighed as he waited, he began to talk to himself quietly.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian sighed, " Did she take the food?" Adrian asked.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm not an idiot, you gave her your number, that was very generous, and I'd like to thank you," Adrian answered.