The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Deadly Messengers
This topic is about Deadly Messengers
all things promotional > Looking for a page-turning thriller? I'm looking 4 early readers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Hi,

I've just found your group after following someone here after she reviewed my book. I think I'm becoming a stalker (lol)

Okay, on to author business... I have e-copies in any format to give away for my latest book Deadly Messengers. If you like the sound of the story do private message me with your email or you can leave your email here as a comment if you are comfortable with that. I can supply in any format you need.

It's a dark, suspense thriller and if you enjoy Harlan Coban, I am pretty sure you will enjoy this book. I normally write dark thrillers, Stephen King, Dean Koontz type stories, but this one ended up being a police thriller, which was fun.

You can leave a totally honest review or just a rating. It all helps.

Early reviewers are saying it's "an intense read," "a page-turner," "scary," and "a brilliantly told story of terror and mayhem!" A few have even said its one of their top reads of the year.

I look forward to hearing from you and I really look forward to connecting with you here on Good Reads. I am also an avid reader and thriller fan and I will be around whether I'm promoting a book or not now that I've worked out this huge universe of Good Reads. :)

Warm Regards,

Susan May

message 2: by Nancy, Co-Moderator (last edited Aug 17, 2015 04:57AM) (new)

Nancy Oakes (quinnsmom) | 8725 comments Mod
Susan wrote: "Hi,

I've just found your group after following someone here after she reviewed my book. I think I'm becoming a stalker (lol)

Stalk away! Welcome.

James Hayward Hello , is your book available for kindle?

Dominique Is it available in Epub?

message 5: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) James wrote: "Hello , is your book available for kindle?"

Hi James,

Yes, I can supply on mobi. Any format really. I send you an email and you can pick up the format you need. Just message me your email. :)

message 6: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Dominique wrote: "Is it available in Epub?"

Yes, Dominique, I have all formats. I just need your email. It's receiving crazy good reviews, which is a bit overwhelming but exciting. Just message me and I am happy to send you the format. :) Thanks very much for your interest.

message 7: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Nancy wrote: "Susan wrote: "Hi,

Stalk away! Welcome."

Hi Nancy, I am a very nice stalker actually. Thanks for the warm welcome. Excited to have discovered recently what a great place Good Reads is. I used to just put my books up here and think it all looked too confusing. Then I spent some time this past two weeks working it all out and now I see what a brilliant place Good Reads is, filled with my kind of people. I'm a passionate reader before anything else. So I will be around more, not just promoting books. :)

Sandy *The world could end while I was reading and I would never notice* (sandyj21) | 3991 comments Hi Susan if you don't have your quota or reader/reviewers yet, I am interested. 8:D

IShita | 186 comments If there's a spot still left- I'll volunteer too :)

Dominique Susan wrote: "Dominique wrote: "Is it available in Epub?"

Yes, Dominique, I have all formats. I just need your email. It's receiving crazy good reviews, which is a bit overwhelming but exciting. Just message me..."

Hi!

My e-mail is dfort27@hotmail.com

Thanks

message 11: by Susan (new) - added it

Susan May (susanmaywriter) Spots available until release date of 30th September, Ishita. I would love to have as many people read this book and share as possible. I'm receiving these crazy, amazing reviews and people writing saying they can't get to sleep and get any work done because they can't put it down. So I'm overwhelmed, but thrilled to share the book with as many people who might review and spread the word. So please tell your friends I'm looking for as many readers as possible. Come one, come all, all reader/reviewers welcome!

Just message me or leave your email here and I will send out within about 12 hours depending on the time because I'm in Australia. :)

Susan

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Deadly Messengers (other topics)