Avengers {A New Generation} An Advanced Roleplay discussion

General > Rules

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess Please sign your name at the bottom to show that you've read and understand all of the rules

1. No Cyberbullying - You will be kind to your fellow Roleplayers. You will respect them, you will not say words of hatred to them outside of roleplaying. I will not tolerate cyberbullying of any kind whatsoever.

2. No Sex - You can get romantic with your characters, you can get pretty far into the roleplay, but if it gets too far, go to PM or fade out.

4. Stick to third person - When roleplaying, roleplay with third person. Examples: She, He, They, Them. No I, myself, or me unless they are speaking about themselves.

5. Keep it Detailed - When roleplaying, be detailed. Be descriptive, it makes everyone happy! Keep your posts at five lines or more, even if it takes longer. It keeps it interesting and good. Otherwise, rping is boring.

6. No Powerplaying - No forcing your characters to win, no saying they are the best or better than others (unless this is your character's opinion.). No one likes a power player.

9. No Mary Sues - Don't make your character perfect. Flaws and Fears are normal, they will be included in the template. Make unique characters. Make bitchy characters, shy characters, power hungry characters, wild characters. The rp will be better for it.

10. Equality - This is a multi-gendered rp. Which means you can't just make girls or just make guys. Please try making some of both. For every two girls you make, make a guy, if you lean towards rping girls. If you lean towards guys, then for every two guys you make, make a girl. Also remember that all sexualities are welcome in roleplay here.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess ~Jess

Denver -writes poems drinks wine- | 495 comments Mod
-Denver

message 4: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 12 comments ~Willow

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments Mod
- Fiend ;

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shine.

message 7: by Hayley (last edited Nov 29, 2015 12:51PM) (new)

Hayley | 24 comments -Hayley

message 9: by shinra (new)

shinra | 68 comments Priya

message 10: by Zero (new)

Zero | 4 comments ~Angel

message 11: by Cougar (new)

Cougar Jackson (sparrowjacobsen) | 1 comments ~ Cougar

message 12: by Skye~just Skye~ (new)

Skye~just Skye~ ~Skye

message 15: by Kikki, Pandemonium Boy (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) | 133 comments Mod
Kikki

message 16: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 3 comments Sammi

message 17: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn | 59 comments -Kaitlyn

message 18: by Matt (new)

Matt Matt

message 20: by E (new)

E -Evan

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

December