Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2)
This topic is about Rock Hard
Group Reads > August 2015 Summer Group Read: Rock Hard by Nalini Singh *Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9730 comments Mod
Sorry to start this late. We'll be discussing Rock Hard through September 15th. Feel free to join us!

Netanella | 192 comments I started this book last night. So far I am enjoying the cat'n'mouse game of frustration and attraction between the Mouse and the T-Rex.

Being a big fan of Nalini Singh's Psy-Changeling series, I'm finding it a little bit odd to be reading a contemporary rather than a PNR from her - I keep expecting somebody to shapeshift or use their psychic powers!

How's everyone else liking the book?

Varied Books (variedbooks) | 8 comments I found the book boring & skimmed some of it. I liked the 1st 2 books which is the opposite of most readers.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 9730 comments Mod
Varied Books, I appreciate your thoughts. I'm going to skip the first book, but I was convinced to read Rock Courtship. I'm not into rocker heroes, but I like the idea of a sexy boss who's in love with his employee.

Varied Books (variedbooks) | 8 comments @ Danielle

I hope you enjoy them. If u like audio books the narrator IMO who does all 3 books is excellent.

I usually just do audiobooks from my library, but that's good to know. My sister does Audible.

Tammy | 395 comments I found the first book disappointing. I think my expectations were too high because I've read other books by this author. I will say I thought the other characters seemed much more interesting. I think Gabriel and Charlotte might be better. I'm also interested in Noah. After my current read, I plan to join in

Tammy | 395 comments I just finished and I like this book much more than Rock Addiction. I enjoyed the interaction between Gabriel and Charlotte. There were lots of cute moments not just the constant sex like in the first book

Kim Davis | 134 comments While I liked the first book, and the novella well enough, this has been my favorite of the series thus far. As someone who was painfully (and I do mean painfully) shy growing up, I loved watching Charlotte come into her own and stand up to the 'scary' T-Rex. I also appreciated that Gabriel had a brain and realized something traumatic happened, which resulted in a smarter courtship if you will. Usually alpha heroes are more "be with me and get over xxxx".

I hope I can start this soon. I'm getting caught up on reviews right now. I'm looking forward to it for reasons you both mentioned, Tammy and Kim.

Rebecca Neely Just finished Rock Addiction.. Was ok.. Reading Rock Hard now .. Few chapters in.. Enjoying so far.

I finished this last week but I've been so busy, haven't had time to comment. I really liked it. I loved the long courtship and how into Charlotte Gabriel was. He was dreamy! I loved Charlotte, she's the kind of heroine I think I would be friends with in real life. I appreciated the strong friendship between Charlotte and Molly.

I am still on the fence about reading Rock Addiction. I just don't like the storyline much. I'm curious about their relationship based on seeing it from the sidelines in Rock Hard.

I'm glad we got to discuss it this past month!

Aղցela W. | 107 comments I just completed Rock Addiction and Rock Courtship and will be starting this one soon I am looking forward to listening to it.

Definitely let us know what you think of it, Angela!

Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rock Hard (other topics)