Casual Readers discussion

You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)
NO SPOILERS: What We're Reading > {NO SPOILERS} YOU'RE NEVER WEIRD ON THE INTERNET

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber, The Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amber (puresurplus) | 830 comments Mod
Yea or nay for Day? I actually pre-ordered this one. Ashamed? Maybe a little...

message 2: by Lila, The Cat Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lila Lockhart (lilalockhart) | 178 comments Mod
Yea.

It's okay, I pre-ordered it too.

We can be ashamed together; and amused. Because I'm certainly expecting this to be an entertaining read. :)

Michael | 2 comments What is there to be ashamed of exactly? Hopefully any shame you had goes away once you start reading it. I'm about a third done with this book, and delighted so far.

A big Yea for Day!

message 4: by Lila, The Cat Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lila Lockhart (lilalockhart) | 178 comments Mod
Heh, I'm not really ashamed - though this isn't the kind of book I'd typically pre-order (or order in hardback for that matter!). I'm just super keen to read it, I imagine it is a lot of fun!

message 5: by Amber, The Founder (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amber (puresurplus) | 830 comments Mod
I wasn't ashamed. Until now. Awkward how much I already knew about the author while reading. And I just started Chapter 3. So far, no huge surprises. I wouldn't even consider myself a true fan. She's like the other weird cousin I never had...

message 6: by Mike (last edited Sep 12, 2015 08:31PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mike Morrow (literaturacity) | 1 comments Felicia Day is HILARIOUS. Although, I was a huge fan of her before this book. Getting some insight about her background is really cool. I really loved the stories from when she was home schooled, and those excerpts from her diary are PRICELESS.