Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Evan and Mal

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Hallo :D

message 2: by Evan (last edited Aug 16, 2015 06:16PM) (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Hi :)

So I was interested in either the first or the last plot :) Do you have a preference between the two?

message 3: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Ah, probably the first :D

message 4: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Okay, sounds good

You mentioned in that that you'd like to do it as mxm, which is fine by me :)

message 5: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Yeah? Awesomesauce! It changed the dynamic a little, since they'd both be groomsmen instead of one each, but whooo~!

message 6: by Evan (last edited Aug 16, 2015 09:43PM) (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments I mean, bridesmen aren't totally unheard of or anything, if you did want to keep the original dynamic (especially since it sounded like in the original plot that they probably don't know each other that much, but if they were both groomsmen they'd most likely know each other). But I'm totally fine either way

message 7: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Oh I'm fine either way too, it really doesn't matter to me XD

message 8: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments I mean we could always have them both be groomsmen and maybe they don't know each other to well because muse a or b or whatever is like from the brides side of the family or something. Or whatever, just an idea XP

message 9: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments That sounds fine to me :)

message 10: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Haha, you're sure? Cause like I don't really mind whatever we do, it gonna be cute whichever way xD

message 11: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Yeah, I'm sure :) It won't be difficult to come up with some reason or another as to why they're both friends with the groom but don't really know each other.

Around what age should the characters be?

message 12: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Uuuhm. Early to mid twenties maybe?

message 13: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Sounds good

Anything else we need to discuss before we make the characters?

message 14: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Hmm.. well. Are we doing saying that they don't know each other because the guy is from the brides side of the family sort of thing? And if so who is said guy?

message 15: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments I think that'd be fine. And the most obvious choice if we're having one of them be from the bride's side of the family is that he's the bride's brother or something. Though just about anything would work.

message 16: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Ah yes, that's what I was figuring. But should I be him or did you want him? Or like who's roleplaying him? :p

message 17: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Either way is fine with me. I don't really have a preference

message 18: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Okay well .. I guess I'll be him ? So we can get this show on the road.

message 19: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Okay, sounds good. I'll get to work on my character as soon as I get a chance later tonight :)

message 20: by Mal (last edited Aug 17, 2015 08:46PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Alright :D I'm on my computer so I'll just make mine now, I hope you're okay with short outlines?

message 21: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Yeah, that's totally fine with me

message 22: by Mal (last edited Aug 17, 2015 09:46PM) (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments

▍▌ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ | ʙʀᴜɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ | ʜᴀᴢᴇʟ ᴇʏᴇs | ғɪᴠᴇ-ᴛᴇɴ | ɢᴇᴏʀɢᴇ ᴇʟʟɪᴏᴛ ▌ ▍
sexuality : gay
birthday : sep. 5th
nickname : eli

message 23: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments
═════════════════════════════
P E T E RH A M B R I C K
twenty-four years old ∙∙∙ gay
fc: arthur gosse

message 24: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments So where should we start the rp? At the wedding reception, or at some other point? :)

message 25: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments GAH. I love Arthur *3*
The reception sounds a fantastic place to start!

message 26: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments Alright, great. Would you like to start, or should I? I'm totally fine either way, but just a warning: if I start, I'm probably not going to have time to actually sit down and write a post until late-ish tomorrow

message 27: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments Well it's like one am here, so I don't know if I can write anything coherent right now?? XD so if you want to start that would be fantastic~ and like don't worry about replying, I'm not gonna be one of those people that is always asking hah, take whatever time you need to reply

message 28: by Evan (new)

Evan (evanny) | 113 comments
To Peter, sitting down for dinner at the wedding reception felt like the first moment where he actually had a chance to relax. The whole day had just been one thing after another—from the ceremony itself to the time spent posing with the other members of the wedding party for the photographs, and everything in between—and Peter couldn't help but wonder how if he, a groomsman, was tired out by all of this, how the actual happy couple managed to survive it all. It was certainly an impressive feat.

But Peter wasn't complaining. It wasn't all bad. In fact, in that moment, eating a piece of cake and listening along with the rest of the guests as the father of the bride gave a toast (Peter was certainly glad it would be awhile before he was expected to make any type of toast or speech), he was quite happy. After all, why wouldn't he be? His best friend just got married, everyone was happily chatting and laughing, and Peter had finally, thankfully, gotten a chance to actually sit down.

[Since we hadn't discussed how long or detailed posts should be, I just went with this. I can do longer posts in the future if you want :) ]

message 29: by Mal (new)

Mal (malxox) | 721 comments
[okay crap I'm so sorry. I was halfway through responding and then went to go do something else and then couldn't think of anything else to write and then took a break because of it, lost all my reply somehow??? and now here I am again.]

Elijiah would be the first to say that he hadn't been thrilled about having to wear a tuxedo, but what he had been thrilled about was hearing that his sister was getting married. And it showed, and not just because he wasn't confined by his suit jacket any longer. Elijiah sat on the grooms side of the table with the rest of the guys, tilting his cheek into his palm and watching down the table at his sister and brother-in-law as Dad did his best not to cry: fun tip, don't try not to cry at weddings, you'll probably cry anyway. Of course, Eli's cheeks were dry and his vision was clear, but he figured at some point he might feel that hot itch behind his big hazel gaze. Another thing he would admit ... he didn't cry very often, the tip given above didn't seem to apply to him. The brunette ran his thumb down the length of his glass and then back up again, covering the pad of his fifth finger with the condensation, then lifted it to his lips and took a long gulp. "To the happy couple." his Dad laugh cried, lifting his glass, the rest of the crowd following. Even Maggie, who was trying so hard not to be a mess under Dad's words, managed to toast properly. "Cheers." Elijiah smiled into his drink.