The Fault in Our Stars The Fault in Our Stars discussion

Books and Blogs

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Autumn-Blaze Hi guys!
This may be a little irrelevant to some of you, but I was wondering if anyone is a creator of a blog? I'd love to take a look at some, regardless of the content!
I've just begun to re-work on my old blog (www.butterfly-blaze.blogspot.co.uk) and I am going to post the likes of beauty, fashion, lifestyle, and of course...books!!
I plan for one of my first posts to be a review of TFiOS (both the book and film in comparison), hence why the book topic is labelled as The Fault in Our Stars!

I am hoping that I can have constructive criticism on both my contents and over-all look of my blog. I'd also love for someone to guide me through this exciting experience!

Again, apologies if this does not interest you or you believe that the topic was a waste of time. However, I look forward to hearing from some of you and viewing your blogs!

Juyee I don't have a blog as such. But I am looking forward to start one for book reviews.
I would totally love to check out your blog and your TFIOS review. :)

Emily I have a blog called The LitWit Reads!!! I should be updating it in less than an hour too. The URL is www.litwitreads.blogspot.com

Emma Please Check out my book blog. I do book reviews and movie reviews I would love to get more people to read it. I post every day and I work very hard on it. Please follow and share my blog and this account!

Twylareviews.blogspot.com

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita Thanks for starting this thread. I am amazed at how much talent there is out there. I will definitely be following the blogs I learn about. I love books and always feel I've "missed" something while reading and look forward to your blogs filling in those missing pieces for me.