Reading with Style discussion

40 views
RwS (Fall 2015) > 20.1 Celebration!

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 6029 comments 20.1-Celebration! Help celebrate Elizabeth's 70th birthday this season by reading a book whose original publication year contains both a 7 and a 0. Yes, doubles qualify (1770 and 2007 are fine)!


message 2: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 6029 comments .


message 3: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 1527 comments A Thousand Splendid Suns has a first pub. of 2006 on GR, but everything else I am looking at indicates 2007.

Verification ?


message 4: by Bea (new)

Bea | 1563 comments Verified on Worldcat and Amazon as 2007. I will update it.


message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 1527 comments Bea wrote: "Verified on Worldcat and Amazon as 2007. I will update it."

Thanks Bea :)

Trying to make sure the data on my spreadsheet is correct!


message 6: by Krista (last edited Aug 31, 2015 03:49PM) (new)

Krista (kacey14) | 1037 comments So I'm trying to get a list of years together that fit this task. Here's what I have so far from the most recent to further back in the 'Way Back' machine: (It seems like it should be a longer list. What am I missing?)

2007
1970
1907
1870
1807
1790
1780
1770
1760
1750
1740
1730
1720
1710
1709
1708
1707
1706
1705
1704
1703
1702
1701
1700
1670
1607


message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 1527 comments Krista wrote: "So I'm trying to get a list of years together that fit this task. Here's what I have so far from the most recent to further back in the 'Way Back' machine: (It seems like it should be a longer li..."

I forgot about all those 1700 ones ! I was only thinking of '07 and '70.

Think that is a comprehensive list of years.


Elizabeth (Alaska) | 11968 comments We're using -700 for The Odyssey, should that be of interest.


message 9: by Krista (new)

Krista (kacey14) | 1037 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "We're using -700 for The Odyssey, should that be of interest."

Good to know!


back to top