Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books discussion

Week 34: 17th - 23rd August

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belkis (last edited Aug 16, 2015 04:00PM) (new)

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments The topic for this week is:

34. a trilogy (the third)

Guidelines:

* You must read and review the third book of a trilogy.
* REMEMBER to sign up here on the home page and name your folder, WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Week 34 https://www.goodreads.com/challenges/...
* Discuss the book/s you wish to read
* Don't forget to have fun!

Challenge will begin Monday 17th and End Sunday 23rd August.
Start Date: August 17, 2015
End Date: August 23, 2015

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara | 1037 comments Ugh. I'm still stuck on the first book. Someday I will read more.

message 3: by Belkis (new)

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments No worries Sara :) you'll be fine sweetie. Read them as you can.

message 4: by Belkis (new)

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments I'm not sure what I have in my next reads that'll fit this week's RC so I'll have to check and see.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 695 comments I'm going to finish up with The Queen of Ceren (The Imprint Trilogy, Book 3) by April M. Reign

message 6: by Belkis (new)

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments You're doing good with this trilogy Melissa :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 695 comments Yeah it's short and really good. The author even commented on my blog about them :-)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 695 comments The third one wasn't so good :-/

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 695 comments Are we having the challenge this week?

message 10: by Belkis (new)

Belkis (bminaya) | 8313 comments Melissa wrote: "The third one wasn't so good :-/"

That sucks honey sorry. It was going so good. I hate when stories fizzle out at the end.

Never Too Old For Y.A. & N.A. Books

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Queen of Ceren (other topics)