Insanity discussion

Demon Castle > Keith's bedchamber

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith stepped in and untied his sword from his belt the rested it against the wall next to him. "I don't know why you show interest in me, for I'm not handsome. If you are looking for someone like that I suggest one of the other guards they will be more than happy," Keith said he hadn't moved and was still in the doorway.

message 3: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "You don't want to know what goes on in headquarters trust me." Keith said

message 4: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "It's an express-" Keith began "Well certain demons would love to have you I am not one." he said

message 5: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Well I'm different I believe your lonely and need company so I'm offering friendship not my body." Keith said ((Keith likes a challenge too ;) )

message 6: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Then why take company of guards? Why take us mere slaves into your bed?" he asked. Keith was up for a challenge he was going to make her see there was different ways if companions. He was going to make her see she could have a friend. He was going to be kind.

message 7: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Do you even get they're names?" he asked Keith was about ready to give up he was getting no where, but on the bright side neither was she.

message 8: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Do you even get they're names?" he asked Keith was about ready to give up he was getting no where, but on the bright side neither was she.

message 9: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Keith, but it's not like you care." Keith said

message 10: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Nor do you know nothing about me only the me at work." said Keith

message 11: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (Is Keith annoying her? If so good boy Keith.)) Keith rolled his eyes "Then why are you here? You said it yourself you have the king." he said

message 12: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith froze "That you won't get." he said ((Keith: Yeah hahaha eat my CUPCAKE!!
Me: *face palm*))

message 13: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith side stepped her. This was going to be tricky avoiding her like that.

message 14: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith knew that it wasn't a clever move to side step her, but he had to she wasn't having him. "I think we both know that it wasn't your majesty." he said with no emotion

message 15: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Why me?" asked Keith

message 16: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne ((Should have seen that one coming :P)) "Well I already listed the reasons." said Keith

message 17: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Do I even get a choice?" Keith asked his voice small and desperate

message 18: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne Keith looked at her "Stop playing games and tell me. Do I or not?" he said

message 19: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Tell me." said Keith with force

message 20: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "I want an answer." said Keith ((I'm going to bed night))

message 21: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "Your not having me." he said

message 22: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne "I want an answer I don't need one." he said

message 23: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (Why is she so interested in him? I made him plain as can be...) Keith looked away from her. He was extremely frustrated, but he didn't show it.

message 24: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (Me either)

message 25: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (lol)

message 26: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (no... you?)

message 27: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (lol yea XD im watching Grown Ups its so funny.)

message 28: by ѕolanιne (new)

ѕolanιne (Sequels never usually are.)