Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Siena and Baa ~

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments So, we hadn't decided on characters, eh? xD

So so sooo I mulled over it for a bit and I realised that I kind of just want to play Sam or Dean? xD Like I don't think I want to make a OC or something like that so we can do singles and you can play whoever you want (oc or canon character or whatever)

but like... if you did want to make an oc did you want s/he to be a hunter? or maybe s/he is someone who's not necessarily from the life but gets romantically involved with one of the boys and just things get complicated and eventually they would find out but yeah

or did you want to make them a hunter? because i'm more than okay with that too xP

message 2: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Alright, I can play Dean, I'm good with that!

I have limited Internet until Tuesday-ish
so I can't make any fun templates
so is it okay if I make a really simple template? xD

also did you have a plot in mind? or should we just go with the flow type thing?

message 3: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments

[ name ] Dean Winchester
[ age ] Twenty-six
[ occupation ] He's Batman
[ sexuality ] Heterosexual

✘ welp... we already know the winchester's history xP

message 4: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments I like her! Although quick question - what exactly did kill Avery's family?

So we start with Dean popping up at the diner, right? What state should it be in?

message 5: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Okay, that was my guess, but I didn't want to assume. It was either that or a shapeshifter because I interpreted 'it wore her family's face' literaly xD

Sweet. Would you mind starting? I've got a finish up a post for something else. Dean could have walked in looking all FBI-ish.

message 6: by criticaster (new)

criticaster | 908 comments Welp, it's not like he knows that. And it's his go-to - especially if he's investigating murders, haha.

message 7: by criticaster (new)

Black Bear Diner, Dean noted mentally, shutting the Impala door shut on his way out. This is where he'd been directed to by Larry, the guy at the local car shop, to find Avery Black. He took a moment to study the outside of the place, almost wishing he weren't on a case just so he could have a proper sit down meal. Bummer. He made his way inside the diner, quick to be greeted by what he quickly assumed was one of the waitresses. He offered her a wide smile before his gaze shifted to quickly assess the place until they fell on her again. She was most certainly easy on the eyes.

"Hi. Trevor Keyes, FBI." He reached inside his coat and pulled out his badge and identification, holding it out for her to see for a few moments before tucking it back where it belonged. "Avery Black?" He gave her a once over, his smile turning into something closer to a grin. "We're currently investigating the recent murders in your family's cabin." A mother and and her son. Dean had traced the cabin back to Avery's family, however, she seemed to be the only one still alive, hence his purpose in this diner. "I'm going to need to ask you a few questions." The idea of talking over it over dinner sounded appealing, but not having heard from his dad in a week made him want to get this case over with as quickly as he could. Maybe after the case he would stop by if everythig went accordingly.

message 8: by criticaster (new)

Avery's hostility had Dean holding back an eye roll. He understood why she was acting the way she was, he didn't like the Feds any more than she did, probably less, now that he thought about it. "Guess they'll just never learn," He replied, dismissing her comment as he reached for his small notebook and pen. Luckily for her he didn't intend to stay around too long.

Dean waited until she made herself comfortable to go ahead. "I'm just going to need you to recount what exactly happened back ten years ago back in your family's cabin." He cut to the chase. No bullshit. Common sense told him bullshitting his way through formalities as he usually did wasn't going to roll with her. "I'm aware you've already told the feds back when it happened, but with these murders, the case has been reopened. Meaning they've sent out this idiotic agent to backtrack to the root. I need you to tell me everything you can remember; what happened, what you saw, what you smelled..." His gut pointed fingers at a vengeful spirit, however the potential of a demon couldn't be crossed out officially. "Even if something sounds crazy or impossible, don't leave it out. Nothing's too crazy."