Weird Fiction Writers discussion

Drunk On The Wine That Pours From My Wicked Eyes: 13 Feverish Tales
DRUNK ON THE WINE THAT POURS FROM MY WICKED EYES

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Mark McLaughlin (mark_mclaughlin) | 31 comments New on Kindle: DRUNK ON THE WINE THAT POURS FROM MY WICKED EYES: 13 Feverish Tales by Bram Stoker Award-winning author Mark McLaughlin -- a Kindle collection of some of his most bizarre tales, and some of his funniest ones, too. In these stories, you will meet the underground cult of the Abysmal Elite ... the King of the Cats, whose secret will amaze you ... spies fighting a zombie conspiracy ... a fashion designer with supernatural aspirations ... Cleopatra's unlikely reincarnation ... a secretary developing godlike powers ... and many more unearthly characters. So pour a glass of your beverage of choice, wine or otherwise, and start reading....

Drunk On The Wine That Pours From My Wicked Eyes 13 Feverish Tales by Mark McLaughlin Drunk On The Wine That Pours From My Wicked Eyes: 13 Feverish Tales - $2.99 on Kindle

Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B011JR0Y0I/

message 2: by Jake (new)

Jake Miller | 4 comments Sounds good I might have to check this out. Great price. Congrats on having this published!

Mark McLaughlin (mark_mclaughlin) | 31 comments Jake wrote: "Sounds good I might have to check this out. Great price. Congrats on having this published!"

Thanks for the supportive comments, Jake! Much appreciated! :-)