1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Methlab and Dubstep

Comments Showing 1-50 of 142 (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

:P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

wassssuuup

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Do you have any ideas? I wanna be female

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

they met each other at a party? and i can be male.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Sure. And how about a one night stand? Possible pregnancy?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

um.... wow.... okay ya sure but gtg for a bit.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Okay and if you don't like that idea it's totally fine I get it lol.. And bye

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

no i like idea i just wasn't expecting it.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haha okay cool whenever you're ready I'll make my character

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

im ready!

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Okay I shal create my character! Also are you detailed in your rp?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

not really

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Can you try to be?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i guess

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Thank you :3

Name: Haylee Gross

Appearance: http://25.media.tumblr.com/7705a3547b...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Melvin Ramirez

Appearance: http://41.media.tumblr.com/8cf85719eb...

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Yay!!ets begin!!! U wanna start?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

can you?

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Sure ))

I walk into the party. My long red hair is long and float against my shoulders as I smile taking three glasses of beer and chugging them, "let's get this party started!" Smiles. I wore a tight black dress that made my boobs, cleavage and butt pop

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments (( Hiiii dubstep, im just checking up on you and making sure you know our rp is still here ))

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments helllllloooooooo)))))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry.))

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments (( its okay :) shall we continue? ))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((ya))

Melvin was sitting next to his friends, talking to them. He looked over at Haylee and smiled. 'Wow. she looks hot. and she is a party girl! just my type!' he thought in his head. he continued to talk to his friends.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee smiled dancing happily, walking over to melvin that really caught her her eye, "Heyyyyyy" she giggled as her friends stayed behind watching her flirt with this boy

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh... um hi." he looked at her. "Have we talked before? because you look familiar." He said. His friends got up and walked over to the snack bar.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee sat on his lap sexually and giggled "No i dont believe so" she giggled taking a sip of his beer

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

'DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG' He yelled in his head. 'alright play it cool.' he calmed down. "ok, so either A. you're drunk. or B. you just want my beer." He looked over at his friends and they all had there mouth open.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She laid against his chest giggling, her cleavage in her face.. "I do want your beer, I'm not fully drunk still kind of sober, but... I wanted to kiss you," and with that she did. She kissed him sexually, and felt a small tingle in her lips, but since she didn't believe in love or anything she pushed the thought of the tingle a side and started making out with this random dude.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

He tried to resist, but he couldn't. there was just something about this girl. he kissed back, and he put down his beer, and then went back to kissing her. he ignored his friends going crazy. he just zoned out, like they were the only ones in the world.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee smiled feeling everyone around them disappear and she held his face with her hands and smiled into the kiss. She then broke the kiss and took his hand leading him upstairs...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aww snap!!!))

"Are you sure you want to do this? he said. But he still followed her up the stairs. "Because just met each other."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments "Come on... dont be scared" she giggled nefore leading him into a room and locking it behind them

(( wanna skip the sex part? ))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((idc.))

He sat on the bed looking at her. he smiled a little and then said "Im not scared."

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee smiled happily laying against the bed "Then come to me...."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

He kissed her.

((pm? or skip?))

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments (( skip please ))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk))

he got up and put his shirt back on, and then his belt. "That was amazing." he said, looking at her.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments She smiled wide getting up as well.. "yes it really was..." she smiled walking over to hima nd kissed him before she checked her phone it was midnight and she had to be home by 1. "I gotta go" and with that she got dressed kissed him and left without sating anything else, she dropped her necklace by accident but it was too late to go back for it as she drove off

(( wanna skip a few months later when he walks into to starbucks and sees that she works there, and when she steps back a bit to deliver coffee he can tell that shes pregnant??? ))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure.))

He had her necklace with him. he walked into starbucks. "I would like an Oreo mocha please." he pays for the drink.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee walked from behind the counter handing you your oreo mocha then walks to anther table handing them their drinks. she smiled happilt then walked back behind the counter. it was obvious she was at leasr 6 or seven months along

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey you look familiar. do i know you?" He said to Haylee. he took a sip off the oreo thingy.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee watched him for amoment.... She gulped "U-uh-um...n-no..." she whispered looking down about to cry. She knew the baby was his but she wasnt going to mention it. Her hair was still a vibrant red

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um... are you ok? whats wrong?" he asked confused and concerned. 'i swear i know her from some where.' he said to himself.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee sighed "Nothing Im just tired..." she whispered fixing the necklace she wore that was a replica of the old one she lost at the party

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey i have the same necklace to. a girl dropped it at a party. i was meaning to return it to her. but sorry for bothering you. i will be on my way then." he put the the real necklace on the table where he sat.

{ I puke rainbows from hell } Methlab | 2242 comments Haylee watched him... then she screamed "WAIT!" she took off her uniform, grabbed her coffee and the necklace and followed the man, "Im haylee..." she said smiling softly

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"um.... my name is Melvin...." he was confused.

« previous 1 3