Addicted to YA discussion

Miscellaneous > So what do you all think of the Hush, Hush series?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ravanna Dee (new)

Ravanna Dee (ravannadee) I'm currently reading Hush, Hush. And may I just add Kat is my favorite character. Anyway back to the point. XP
My sister tried to read Hush, Hush, but she didn't much like it. I do however enjoy reading it. But I was still wondering, do any of you not like it much either? And if so why?

message 2: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (liv2821) I actually remember trying to read the Hush Hush series.. and i didn't not like it but i didn't love it. I couldn't get passed the second book, it just never grabbed my attention.

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal I loved itt I read it such a long time ago but I have such fond memories of it :)

message 4: by Ravanna Dee (new)

Ravanna Dee (ravannadee) Well, I love Kat and the way the author created her personality. I laugh every time she talks. But I don't know yet how I really feel about the story itself, I mean it kinda feels like it's lacking something. If only I could find out what. Maybe it seems kinda...Slow or something. *Shakes head in confusion* I don't know. I do enjoy it, but not so much so that I just can't put it down. Does that make any sense?

message 5: by Medavis66 (new)

Medavis66 | 2 comments I didn't like book 3, but book 4 made up for it.
:-) Elaine

message 6: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (Sabrinamez) The Hush Hush Saga was quite honestly the series that got me into Young Adult novels. I was so addicted to plot line and everything that went with it. Great read in my opinion

message 7: by Nikki, Eragon Bookslayer (new)

Nikki Sojkowski (nikkisoj) | 1543 comments Mod
There is already a thread for this series: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...