Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments I'ma so awesome! :P

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

XD ok so whats the plan?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we do warriors?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm Willowshine?

message 5: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Hi! Sorry.

message 6: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Yesh. Let us do Warriors!!!! XD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!!!! Sorry I am a bit loopy right now. Its really early where I am.

What should we do?

message 8: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Um.... Idk.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok how about:

Forbidden romance
Regular romance
Apprentice and mentor
Leader and deputy
Leader and medicine cat
Medicine cat and seriously injured warrior

Any others you can think of
My last one isnt that good

message 10: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Lol. Well, what do you want to do. The first one sounds fun, and so do all the other ones. But I have a theme for the first one, based off of one of my cats, Thunderstrike. And I can be Thunderstrike. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Is Thunderstrike a boy or girl?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok just tell the whole story xD

message 13: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Lol, Thunderstrike is a boy.

So, one day, Thunderstrike was wondering in the forest. He had been a warrior for 3 moons, and it was his first chance to be alone. Suddenly he heard a branch crack, and he thought that someone was invading ThunderClan. He lunged at the cat without looking, and wrestled the cat down. When he opened his eyes, he saw a beautiful she-cat. She was scared, and she looked like she was around his age. They fell in love, and they saw each other more and more.

We can start at the beginning, and then make it up as we go.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yay I have the she-cat all planned out. She's just the swetest thing. She's a loner and was wondering about the cats in the forest, so she went to take a look and, ya know...

Could you start us off?

message 15: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Yesh. But I'm going to make a short profile for meh kitty.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok do you want me to make one?

message 17: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments And I have an image of Flower, if you want it!

message 18: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Mapledream wrote: "Ok do you want me to make one?"

If you want to! :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh the name is flower? Would you mind if I changed it? Also I would love to see the picture

message 20: by Willow (last edited Aug 23, 2015 07:40AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Name: Thunderstrike
Appearance:

description

Personality:

Thunderstrike can be very shy, and clumsy. He can be very flirty, and is quite the romantic. He is one of the most handsome cat in the clans, so he has a lot of self confidence.

Other:

Thunderstrike is incredibly strong, and can get a little shy around the she-cat he likes.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice!

message 22: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Mapledream wrote: "Oh the name is flower? Would you mind if I changed it? Also I would love to see the picture"

Sure! And here is the pic!

https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/phot...

description

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: have to see picture first. Undecided
Appearance: you said you had a picture
Other: curious and incredibly sweet

message 24: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Lol

message 25: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments *facepalm* I FORGOT PERSONALITY!!! HOW COULD I?!?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh Im going to name her... Moon I think. I might come up with a better one

message 27: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Ok. :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Would you mind starting?

message 29: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments ((Nope!))

Thunderstrike walked through the forest, happy that he finally got to be alone. He had become a warrior only a few moons ago, and the clan had put him to work. There was also the pressure of being to son of the leader. Why does everyone think I have to be perfect? He thought, wandering around. He looked up from his thoughts when he heard something scurrying in the undergrowth. He hadn't planned on hunting, but he might as well. He began to stalk the creature, his tail a few inches from the ground.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon had been hiding in a bush ever since she saw Thunderstrike. Please dont find me! Please dont find me! She repeated over and over in her head. She was shaking and it was moving the bush. She forced herself to stay still.

message 31: by Willow (last edited Aug 23, 2015 08:08AM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Thunderstrike heard another noise. He looked up, wondering if there was an animal in the bushes. Or an intruder... he thought. He looked closely at the bush he had heard the noise from, and saw a pair of eyes. An intruder! He thought. He pretended to keep stalking the mouse, but quickly pounced at the cat in the bushes. "AHH!" He yelled, clinging onto the cat.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon squeaked. "I confess!" She started to ramble about what she did. "Ok, so, I came into the forest to see about the crazy clan cats or whatever. I just wanted to come see you and asked about you guys about how you live. I wasnt stealing your prey on anything. I have plenty where I live." Moon finished her story. She whimpered a bit.

message 33: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Thunderstrike looked at the cat under him. She was a beautiful she-cat with grey fur and a white belly. Her eyes were an emerald green, and they were staring at him, making him blush. "Sorry..." He said, getting off of her. He began to groom himself, smoothing out his fur. "So you wanted to know about clan life?" He asked when he was done grooming himself. He observed the cat, never taking his eyes off of her.

message 34: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments ((Oh, sorry mine are so long. I just do it on accident. Yours don't have to be as long as mine, if you want.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, but uh... I should just get going." Moon said. "I wasnt trying to bother anyone." She looked around. All the stories were so scary, but he seemed so nice. Moon shook away the fact. This was probably a hoax. Then they would all kill her or torture her or something...

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((No I love detailed roleplays!))

message 37: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments "Oh, well, I mean, you don't have to go..." He said, looking at her. He knew it was wrong, but he kind of liked her. "So, uh, what do you want to know about the clans?" He asked, tilting his head. "Usually loners aren't interested in this stuff. They think we eat cats and sharpen our teeth on their bones." he said, a hint of amusement in his voice. We really need to stop those rumors....

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon looked around nervously. "Ok, but can we please talk somewhere else. I dont want the others to see me." She said. I probably got lucky that the one that was hunting me wasn't one that wanted to eat me. I've heard they eat stray kits. I bet a big one could eat me. Im only 14 moons she thought.

message 39: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments "Ok, follow me." He said, leaving the safety of the bushes. He made sure that there were no patrols around, then headed towards Sunning Rocks. When he reached there, the sun was hitting the rocks, and he jumped up. "Come on." He said, looking down at the she-cat. "Hey, what's your name?" he asked, suddenly realizing he didn't know the beautiful she-cat's name.

message 40: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments ((Sorry, it's my aunt's B-day. Well, both of my aunts. They're twins, like me!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((Perfectly fine. Its awesome that you're a twin))

"Im Moon. Who are you?" Moon asked the tom. She sat down next to him. Father than a friend would sit, but closer than a stranger. She smiled nervously at him. He was striking, she thought. Moon tilted her head. She forgot what she wanted to ask a little bit.

message 42: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments "I'm Thunderstrike." he said, pride in his eyes. "I became a warrior 3 moons ago." He said. He looked at Moon, and thought the name fit her. She's as beautiful as a full moon... he thought, but quickly shook the idea. No, Thunderstrike. You must stay loyal to your clan... He thought. But he couldn't help but think about her beautiful fur, and her voice. "Um, so, what did you want to ask me about, again?" He asked.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok..." Moon started. She got lost in his eyes for a moment then pulled herself down to earth. "First of all why do you live in separate groups. How come everyone hates you? Are all the rumors true? What's it like to live in the forest with everyone? Do you wish you didnt have to hunt for everyone?" She asked. Once she was finished she looked expectantly at Thunderstrike.

message 44: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments Thunderstrike looked puzzled. "Ok..." He said, hoping he could answer all of her questions. "We have lived in separate groups for generations. We have always been four single groups, as long as our history goes. I don't think everyone hates us. If they do, I didn't know. None of the rumors are true, cats just made them up for some reason." He stopped for a breath, then continued. "It's nice to live in the forest with everyone. There is always someone who has your back, and you're never alone. And it's an honor to be able to hunt for your clan." He finished, and exhaled. He looked at her, and seemed to be trapped in her beautiful eyes. He finally looked away, blushing.

message 45: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments ((HOLY SMOKES, THAT'S LONG!))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hummm." Moon said. It sounded nice for the most part. "Do you think there's anything else I should know, Thunderstrike?" She asked. His name felt nice on her tongue. "Thunderstrike" she whispered to herslef. There was something about him, but she pushed it away. He was a clan cat. They were bad, wait no he said the rumors weren't true...

((Spelt it right on the first try! Tongue.))

message 47: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments ((XD Took me a while to do that... brb I have to give presents!))

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ok!))

message 49: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments "Um, well, uh..." He said, shuffling his feet. He was trying not to look at her, but she couldn't help it. She was just so beautiful. "Well, you aren't allowed to have mates in other clans, or other cats that aren't in the clan." he said, not looking at her. "And we have something called the Warrior Code."

message 50: by Willow (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 141 comments ((BACK))

« previous 1 3