Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 64K YA/Fantasy/Dystopian

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Puri (valeriepuri) | 6 comments I am seeking beta readers for my 64K length YA/Fantasy/Dystopian novel. This is the first book in a planned three-part series.

A little bit about the story:

Jennie Caraway lives with her father and brother in the Commune, the last sanctuary of humankind. The wall that surrounds the Commune does more than keep out the monsters in the forest. It keeps the truth out as well. Jennie’s entire understanding of her peaceful society is shattered when she uncovers evidence of deceit, betrayal, and a plot that will destroy everything. Jennie and those closest to her must expose the truth before they are killed – or worse.

I appreciate your consideration. If you are interested, please put your email in the comments and we can discuss further. Thank you!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi

I am interested in your book- my email is booksmaketheworldbetter@gmail.com

Ellie.

message 3: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Puri (valeriepuri) | 6 comments Wonderful! Thanks you Ellie :)

message 4: by Brenna (new)

Brenna Wilson If you still need a Beta reader. Your books sounds like i could get hooked into reading it, My email bewils90@gmail.com

message 5: by Valerie (last edited Aug 16, 2015 10:45AM) (new)

Valerie Puri (valeriepuri) | 6 comments Hi Brenna! I would love to have you beta read my book :) I'll email you now

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Valerie,
I'd be interested in taking a look if you need another beta. I'm an editor and reader with the StoneField Editing Group, shoot me an email at dylan@stonefieldediting.com if you want to talk more.

message 7: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Puri (valeriepuri) | 6 comments Hi Dylan,
Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for your interest in beta reading my novel. At this time, I have reached my quota of beta readers for this book. I certainly appreciate your interest and thank you for reaching out to me.
Best regards,
Valerie