Naruto Roleplay discussion

Places/Homes > Cry and Kota's House

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 1009 comments Mod
((Pics to come later))

Kota blinks when Cry drags him here before he sighs and obediently heads inside,"Its in the fridge, ill order the pizza."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry floated away and towards the fridge, "I hope you realize that directing me to a fridge is a mistake" he muttered, grabbing a drink.

He blinks,"It is? How so?" He asks, slipping off his shirt. He wasnt very muscular, he had an uke sort of body with slight curves and some abbs, his pants lightly hanging low to show his lower stomach more then usual.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "This will be an empty fridge soon" he said blankly.

He blinks,"Oh.. But im ordering pizza.." He replies as he calls them up.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments "Yea. We'll probably finish that too. Though I could just eat you up" he flirted blankly, flopping onto the couch.

He blinks, blushing,"I-i.. Dont think i would taste too good.."

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments He didn't reply as a large, sinister grin painted his face. He glanced over at him, gesturing for him to come over.

He blinks, swallowing and slowly moves closer,"What?" He softly grabs the bottle from Cry's hands, taking a large drink of it before handing it back, not taking his eyes off of him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry's voice grew a bit huskier and lower as he pulled Kota into his lap, placing a hand on his lower back, "I think we should talk.. about this" he murmured.

Kota blinks, blushing as he stares up at him,"A-about what..?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry gazed down at him, leaning forward and pushing Kota down, pinning him down, "I think you know what" he muttered quietly.

Kota grunts, blushing and swallows,"E-explain it to me..?" He asks, slowly wrapping his arms around Cry's neck.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry lifted his mask a bit, kissing him deeply, "Why don't I just show you?" he murmured.

Kota grunts, biting his own bottom lip when he pulls away before he pulls Cry closer, kissing him again.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry gazed down at him. His expression saddened as he continued to kiss him, slipping a hand down his bare chest slowly.

He shivers lightly at his touch, slipping his tongue in his mouth as he lightly arches his chest for him.

((Spartan?))

Kota leads Cry back into the house, taking his hat off and puts it in the closet,"You hungry?"

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry floated forward, wrapping his arms around his neck, "Can I have you for dinner?" he murmured.

Kota blinks, leaning into him when he does, whispering seductively,"Sure, but you cant change your mind.." He replies, leaning up, slipping his mask up and kisses him.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry closed his eyes, kissing him back and pulling him close.

Kota softly slips off Cry's mask, jumping up and wraps his legs around him as he deepens the kiss, stroking his fingers threw Cry's hair softly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 515 comments Cry pushed him against the wall, letting his mask fall to the ground as he pushed a hand up his shirt.

Kota grunts cutely, slipping a tongue in his mouth before wrapping his arms around his neck to deepen the kiss as he softly arches his chest up against him.

((Spartan?))