Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Dance and Kelly #4

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments See I just screwed up the whole title system =P also what should be their ship name? I'll add it to the thread name

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ You did. Noo. DX Though I don't Adrian and Jamie has a fancy title, so you probably made us match. XD
Uh...Shit. Ship names again. :/ Um...Lason? Miam Maim? XD Uh...Masim? I dunno. :/

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Lason would probably work best XP
(view spoiler)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahaha, alright. XD
(view spoiler)
So. This is a thing now. What are going to do with said thing? XD

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I mean their names just aren't as perfect to fit together- so Lason is the best we'll get XD
(view spoiler)
Haha that's to be determined I suppose. Should we start off with them just being friends and Mason doesn't know about the supernatural?

This sequence right here just made me want to do an RP about them XD like half the things Liam says makes me think they'd actually be a thing but then that girl *insert angry face here*

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, names like that are hard to mesh together. We still need to figure out a ship name for JordanxReid. XD
(view spoiler)
Ahaha, that was one of the best moments ever. Because Liam seems all angry-jealous, and that just makes it better. XD
But yeah, I think starting them off as just friends would be good. So where exactly are we starting them if Mason still doesn't know about the supernatural?

Aw, that is cute. I love music videos like that. Now I want to find a Sterek one. XD

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Very true omg those are like the most difficult to put together
(view spoiler)
Yes and that's when the ship set sail ^-^ I literally googled Liam gifs and found it. Then I was looking for angry gifs and then there were no good ones so I looked for jealous gifs and it showed up again XD
Idkkk yet. Maybe before Liam's even a werewolf too?

Haha >.< and I'm sure there are tons of sterek ones. Or at least one =P

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ They are. Though I'm kind of liking Joi. Because why not? XD I'm a goofball, ignore me. ;P
(view spoiler)
Pfft, ahahaha. That's funny. XD Because jealousy is what makes the ships float. ;P
So...Like, in the very beginning of season four? I haven't watched that season in forever, so I don't remember a lot of what happened other than Liam almost dying because of a Wendigo. ^^"

There better be. I want. XD

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I guess Joi would work XP
Yesss plus all the comments he makes about Mason and stuff XD
Ahhhh maybe after he does become a werewolf >.< urgh. Idk.

Haha here's one-http://youtu.be/uaZplwFi3sk
But the two guys kissing at the end ain't even then -.- it's Connor and Oliver from how to get away with murder. Hate when people do that man. But it's also the only one I watched.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, I actually threw a bunch at you in that thread, but I don't know if you ever saw them. XD Joi just makes me laugh, because I just find weird irony there. But it doesn't have to be Joi. XP
Haha, I can't remember what he says about Mason. Enlighten me. XP
Haha, no, I meant I don't remember much of season four, period. Before and after werewolf Liam. So...Whichever one you want to go with, I'm good. XD

Ahaha, danke. XD I hate it when that happens, too. Like, it's obviously not them. But now I want to watch how to get away from murder just because of that. XD I watched one other one, but it looks like there's a bunch. Yay. XD

message 12: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I think Joi works the best XD
Nah just when he talks about him and how they have to go hang out and all that stuff. Omg but what if Mason ends up with that guy from the other lacrosse team?! DX I'll cry
You chooooseeeee

Coliver is the cutest stuff ever even though Connor's a player ._. But the ending of the season finale was sad and now they need to return. Ugh. I hate when they only have like 2 mins of them for the entire show. There needs to be tons more.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Joooiii. \(^^)/
Oh, okay. XD Aw, nu. That would be like Hayden all over again. DX
Noooo. I don't liiike choosing. DX Um...I dunno. I guess it depends if we're going to try to follow the original story as close as possible or if we're just going to do our own thing.

I was actually just looking up Coliver moments because I was curious. XD But I hate that too when there's a gay couple but they don't dive into fluffy happy gay feels. -_-

message 14: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments The doctors will kill Hayden still haven't watched the last show. Or the one from tonight >.<
Um original up until the point of the show. Like the doctors and all that are still involved

Because of that I just watched the 25 mins of Coliver moments. That needs to be tripled and then some. And the ending to the season finale still made me cry ;-; I hate cliff hangers soooooo much and this show had a banjillion of them.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Don't tell me thaaaat. I don't know if it's fact or not, because now I'm officially three episodes behind. DX I was going to watch the last two last night, but sleepy Dance was sleepy. @.@
So we're just rewriting what's happened in the show, just with the twist that Lason is a ship that sails? XD

I watched a lot of short videos. XD I don't even watch the show and I ship them. Now I want to watch the show. Mostly because I think I know what cliffhanger you're talking about. And my heart hurts. Nu.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Well it's not a fact, but one can always pray. I mean maybe not so drastic as death... Maybe she can just move far far away. haha me too getting up early in the morning is no fun DX ugh and I'll probably have to watch it next week, but no wifi this weekend.
Haha basically just them avoiding feelings. I'm thinking maybe at first it's just Liam that likes him since so far in the show it seems like Mason is just a general flirt with guys =P also I made a character for him in another RP so imma post him tomorrow ^^! just have to edit a few things for personality and bio <.< depending where we start off. Also maybe we start once he's been turned into a wolf which makes him being around Mason not such a safe thing and he's just going through a lot of teenage angst? Also can we make them sophomores at least? 'cause I think they're freshman in the show.

There's so few gay couples in shows so they're definetely one of my favorites along with Brian and Justin I mostly get MxM from YouTube couples who are just the cutest things :3 and all the characters are great in the show too! Especially the professor who's name I'm blanking on and
Wes and allllll of them. Mostly Coliver though. ;-; ah you're probably right I just need the season premiere. Got to see if that season two promo dropped yet

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Pfft, right. XD Haha, yeah. And I pretty much work almost everyday until closing time, which puts me really late at night and really tired. U_U Noooo. Wifi is what makes the world go round. DX
Ahaha, he does, doesn't he? XD Wait, so am I making a profile for Mason, then?
Ahaha, alright. Teenage angst sounds good to me. XD And yes, they can be sophomores. I'm sorry, but I don't like freshmen. They're evil. ~O.O~

I just stick to mxm books. All the mxm couples you could possibly want. XD I've actually been wanting to watch it, even had the first episode recorded, and just never did watch it.
And I feel you, even if I don't watch it. I both hate and love cliffhangers. :/

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I can't get a job until late fall 'cause most places around here want you available for the weekend and I'm almost never home any single weekend. Sigh )= I must wait. Money is nice to have an I'm broke af DX but then I'm taking four AP classes so I might die. And wifi does make the world go round! ._. Sadly parents don't understand which is funny 'cause my mom uses most of the data right after my sister who lives in an apartment with no wifi atm
He is. I feel like he's going to be the next "Stiles" sorta person except less awkward XD You can if you want ^^ it doesn't matter. Mines mostly just to look at Liam's face- lets be honest

I can never find any good MxM books :( Years ago I used to read a lot of stories on Wattpad or other places.
Usually I don't mind cliff hangers 'cause I just end up forgetting about the show after a while until I start seeing previews again. But with HTGAWM I just neeeeed it. And it's hilarious 'cause so far it's just like if they have a problem with someone they kill them ._. I feel like next season they just gonna kill more people and hopefully have Coliver moments.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Gtg to bed now ^^ byeee

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ That sucks. :/ I applied for a part time job, but I've got almost forty hours a week. That's not part time. And with college coming up next week, it's going to suuuuck. .-. Holy crap. What AP classes are you taking?
Irony at it's finest. XD

Nothing wrong with that. I love Stiles. XD Alright. I'll see what I feel like. XP And again. Nothing wrong with that. He's adorable. XD

READ CAPTIVE PRINCE. READ IT READ IT READ IT READ IT. IT'S FABULOUS AND FABULOUS AND DID I MENTION FABULOUS? There's also Scarlet and the White Wolf and Catch A Ghost-also fabulous-and the Cut & Run series isn't bad, personally the first book isn't as good as the books that have been following so far, and then FanArt was a cutesy, fluffy, YA novel that was just light and adorable. But CAPTIVE PRINCE. IT'S ADULT. AND I DON'T KNOW HOW COMFORTABLE YOU ARE WITH CERTAIN SUBJECTS. BUT IT'S MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE SO FAR. AHHHH DO IIIIT.
Oooh. So that's why it's called HTGAWM. Nailed it. XD

Night! \(^^)

message 21: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Ahh next week >.<? All the other schools in my town start on the 26th, but we start on the 31st. Haha English, Enviormental Science and U.S. History and apparently Spanish (which I didn't realize till I got my schedule DX
Stiles is amazing ^^he is. I love his face =P

0.0 okie I'll look for those books-hopefully my library will have them 'cuz I'm broke af.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Yup. Monday. @_@ Lucky little monster.
Yeesh. I like English, but AP U.S. sucked for me for two years, and Spanish four was hard enough. O.O I don't know about Environmental, though. The people I knew who had taken it said it had been really easy, so who knows?

He's stiletastic. XD Ahaha, that line reminds me of a manga I read once where one of the characters liked attractive people, so sometimes all he's think is, "I like your face." XD

Haha, if not, requesting books has always been my life saver. XD Though I'll warn you, pretty much all the books except for FanArt are adult. So...Beware of content. ^^"

message 23: by Morgan (last edited Aug 19, 2015 08:43AM) (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments haha but that means the first week of school will be an entire week ;-; not feeling it and band camp is killing meeeee. Today has been the easiest though. Apparently Spanish 4 is AP ._. I had no idea. A lot of people said it was hard. Hope it isn't though.

Haha it's okie =P I read your review for Captive Prince, so I understand what you mean XD

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Pretty much, yeah. And it's college. *Shivers* I sorry. :( I don't think I could ever handle band camp. > . <"
Yikes. We had Spanish four and AP Spanish, so. And honestly, Spanish four is tough. The first three years of Spanish were pretty easy for me, and then I got to Spanish four and just...No. Ugh. No me gusta.

Haha, alright. I'm used to talking and recommending books to friends that I know the limitations of, so whenever I recommend something to someone I'm not sure how comfortable they are with some stuff I always have to warn them. XD But Captive Prince is lovely. Ahh, I actually had to go out and buy my own copies at the local bookstore because I loved it so much. One of my friends who has read the first two books as well told me they weren't going to be out on the shelves more than likely. I proved her wrong. >;]

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I still have no idea what college I want to go to. My school just really doesn't help. The most they do is the college fair thing which is only for Juniors and Seniors. I think they should open it up to freshman and sophomores too, 'cause while it may be putting a lot more on their shoulders at least it'll give them a bit of directive. Are you living on campus or off <.<?
Haha today was the least worse ^^ 'cause it wasn't muggy. But tomorrow he's making us March even if it rains ._. I may fall. Especially on the backwards marching. Haha I've been having trouble since like Spanish Two. I'm happy if I get an 85 on a test. >.< I hear for my schools thing that it's mostly about the culture of Spain and you only learn a bit more vocab. I hate all the verbs and conjugations. There's too many for me to understand.

I'm going to post my Liam in a bit too

Haha it sounds good XD still have to see if my library has it. They most likely do 'cause all the libraries near my town have that weird transport system <.<

message 26: by Morgan (last edited Aug 19, 2015 04:10PM) (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments

▬▬▬▬▬Liam Dunbar

>╚ 17 → Mαrcн 18тн → New Yorĸ╝
╚ Mαle→ Hoмoѕeхυαl deeply closetedl → Sιɴɢle ╝
Werewolғ -- Awαre -- Beтα ιɴ Scoтт'ѕ Pαcĸ

Dylan Sprayberry 171 lbs 5'9"

❝Iᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴇɴ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀʟʟ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ❞

Diagnosed with Intermittent Explosive Disorder it’s fair to say Liam isn’t exactly the most approachable guy. While it’s true he was prescribed medication to take care of the issue the pills make him tired, which also adds up to the fact he might not be able to play lacrosse. Due to the fact the sport is his only outlet for his rage that so clearly wasn’t an option for him. When he became a werewolf the rage amplified until he was taught how to control it just a bit more. He’s still in the process of learning just exactly what comes with being a supernatural creature, and he’s also beginning to accept it. Still he has trouble getting close to people. His only real friend is Mason, and the fact that he’s slowly developing a crush on him doesn’t help their relationship. Instead he pushes him towards other guys and ignores his feelings. In the meantime he pretends to like girls and makes awkward attempts at flirting. When it comes to school he doesn’t enjoy it too much, and he is certainly a show-off in gym classes.

Arriving in Beacon Hills in his freshman year Liam had no idea about the supernatural creatures that resided in the town. In fact he would’ve gone on completely oblivious if it wasn’t for the fact he was attacked by a flesh eating Wendigo. He’d simply been visiting his step-father at the hospital when it happened. In the process he’s dangled over the roof until Scott shows up, taking care of the Wendigo. But in the process he bites Liam, making him a werewolf. At first he was in denial. There was no way Werewolves even existed! The transition on the full moon of course showed him that the supernatural were real, and it scared the hell out of him. Eventually after months he confided in his best friend, who like Stiles was completely interested in everything that goes on. He still is getting used to being a Beta in Scott’s pack as well as getting along with them in general.

Relations
Mother~ Unknown
Step-Father ~ Dr.Geyer

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I extended his history even though we aren't really at the point in which he tells Mason in the rp

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ I've been to college fairs held my schools. They were pointless. :/ But I agree, they should open them up to all grades. But I decided to go to community college the first year and try to go to the college of my choice next year, hopefully get an apartment. I wanted to get a job and save up, but who knows what'll happen? I was going to go to my college of choice this year, but it just didn't happen. *Sigh*
Yikes. That sounds awful. O.O As far as Spanish four goes, that's pretty much what we learned as well. My teacher spoke almost entirelyin Spanish, and you had to speak in Spanish, and the textbook is in Spanish, and pretty much everything is in Spanish. It's probably going to suck, not going to lie. I struggled.

Haha, alright. I like him. ^^ I'm gonna post Mason in a bit, but it's mostly just going to be pictures because I'm lazy and I can. XD

Transport system?

message 29: by (╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ (last edited Aug 19, 2015 11:41PM) (new)

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Name: Mason Hewitt
Species: Sexy human
Sexuality: Likes his men and is open about it
Appearance:

message 30: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Ah everything costs so much these days it makes me want to cry DX
Haha yeah that's what my Spanish three teacher said. Sadly my Spanish two teacher was an annoying old lady and spoke Spanish the entire class even when we didn't understand what she was saying. she also taught Spanish 5 so maybe she didn't like the transition. She's no longer teaching though.

Love Mason =P and those gifs are better then the ones I founddddd

Like I live in one town and it s different town near us has the book in their library you can place a hold online and they'll drive it to your town or something and then you pick it up at your local library <.< it confuses me and idk exactly but they end up at my library so whatever XD

Where shall we start <.< officially? Also should we have Hayden in the RP? Ohh maybe Liam flirts with her but they become friends and she's really the first person he comes out to?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Yeah. Sadness. DX
Blegh, that doesn't sound fun. :/ My Spanish three teacher spoke Spanish all the time, but would repeat in English if we didn't understand. Spanish four, not so much, though he was an awesome teacher and would always try to help us understand. ^^

Haha, danke. XD I tried to copy the whole gif set, but I couldn't, so I had to copy them all individually. Grr. :/

Ooh. I think I know what you're talking about, because I think my library does the same thing. XD

Ooh, I like the idea of Hayden becoming his friend and being the first one he comes out too. Like, maybe he tried to feel something for her, but couldn't, and she decides to help? XD Annd...I don't know. O.O Um...Are we starting in season four or five? Did we establish that yet?

message 32: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments my Spanish three teacher was the nicest I ever had ^^ lol we took Spanish 1 in 8th grade I had three different teachers in that time. The OG teacher was pregnant and left then a student teacher in college taught us for two months and then this random guy came in- he was annoying.
Ah that's always annoying. More work es no bien.

Could you maybe RP her with just Liam and Hayden moments =P?? Uhhhh four? Idrk >.< most of season four was a blur to be honest. Was that when they had those bear things and Scott became a true alpha??

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Holy crap, that's a lot of teachers. O.O I had a substitute teacher my freshmen year because my original teacher had just had a baby, and we had to deal with her, and she was awful. You know the whole "academic honesty" thing? Yeah. She literally said one time, "It's okay for your group to copy from your paper as long as they know how to do the problem." Like...What? :/
It was a little aggravating. DX But worth it in the end. XD

Haha, I can try. Girls are not really my strong suit. Riley was a fluke, but Hayden's kind of bitchy anyways, so maybe I'll be fine. XD Saaame. I hardly remember it. But the bear things...Are those the Aztec things that went after teen Derek? And that is when Scott became True Alpha. I don't know if it was in the last episode or not, though. I feel like it was. @_@ But you know, let's do season four, because I want Derek/Sterek feels, and Derek's not even in season five. So problem solved. Thanks, Derek. XD

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Okie. And after a while all the seasons just blur together for me DX it's bad. But I believe they were the Aztecs? In that case are we RPing? Derek and Stiles too? XP also I hardly remember anything that happened to Liam in that season ^^ all I remember is Lydia and Mason in the school basement which is when he goes after the bezerker with a baseball bat, which is only 'cause I saw that video I posted above. Oh lord. Okie but also weren't there those other assassin people that tried to kill Liam and there was the debt pool?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Same. And we don't have to actually RP them, I just want implied Sterek. XD And I love that part. Always the baseball bat. XP But yeah, there was the dead pool where people tried to kill everyone. So we could do something with that? Where Liam is trying to dodge all these people and Mason is dragged in and yeah. That way we have a specific plot and action and characters trying not to die. XD

message 36: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Nooooo we should RP sterek because Sterek is lifeeee ^-^
Mason looked hilarious charging him with it CX
And yeah we'll start with that. Is it that debt pool or the dead pool >.< confusion? Also wasn't Alyson alive during that time? I just remember Liam being stabbed with wolfsbane during a game. And then Scott escaping that other chick with the choker necklace.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahaha, alright. XD So who will be Stiles and who will be Derek?
Haha, I know. He's just like, "Raaawr!" And I'm just laughing because there's always one epic showdown with a baseball bat against the supernatural. XD
Alright. And I believe it's dead pool. Because, you know, people die. XD And she...No. I think she died in season three, actually. I know Kate was there, but not Allison. Because she was one of the passwords to unlock part of the list. I vaguely remember bits and pieces of stuff, but I don't really remember a lady with a choker?

message 38: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I'm fine with either ^^
Haha yes (view spoiler)
Ohhhh yes she was the password. I just remember her name being important and all. It was with Scott in the locker room? She was the girl with the boy that stabbed Liam with the lacrosse stick that had wolfsbane.

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahh, then...Flip a coin. XD
(view spoiler)
I...Ooooooh! I think I remember now. Vaguely. She was part of the dead pool and the chain would actually burn hot?

message 40: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I feel like if I RP'd Stiles I would just absolutely suck at his character >.<
(view spoiler)
Maybe we could start at that game in the gifs? I think it's the one involved with the dead pool too?

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ So you aren't fine with either character. XD I think you'd be just fine, but I can play Stiles, if you'd like. ^^
(view spoiler)
Like...The one where Liam's been a werewolf for a while, and they haven't cracked the code yet? Or have they? Like I said, I can't remember a lot of what happened. I should really go back and read summaries of every episode. > . <"

message 42: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments I am XD Stiles is just so perfectly sarcastic
(view spoiler)
Yeah I think I need to brush up on all of that ._. So wait was the dead pool and the berserkers in season 4? I just feel confusion

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahaha, that's what makes him so fabulous. XD
(view spoiler)
Yeah, they were. I just brushed up on all that earlier. The berserkers were with Kate, and the dead pool affected everyone else, basically.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Merp =P so you choose. Derek or Stiles? Honestly my favorite thing with Stiles and Malia is that he's the little spoon, it's kind of totally and completely adorable
Alrighty and Liam was changed directly at the beginning? I don't remember much from the Wendigo

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Haha, I don't care. I can play Stiles if you'd like. XD And it is, because it's so...Stiles. XD
I think he was changed in like, the third or fourth episode, because the previous ones had the others finding Derek in Mexico. But shortly after they saw him for the first time trying out for lacrousse. I think.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Okie Derek is my type XD I Don't know how to RP him either but we shall seeeee. Also should we do where he's a teenager for the beginning or nah?
Ahh I kind of love him and Malia but if Sterek ever happened in the show it'd be like Malia who?
I remember the Lacrosse thing and he was good and Scott was like "damn I might lose my captain position" let's just do after Liam is turned and Derek is a teen? Also since we don't know every single detail of what happens we shall just wing it XD

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahaha, is he now? ;P Pfft, you'll do fine. XD Annd I dunno. We can, but I don't really care either way. XP Pfft haha, true, true. Malia would be abandoned. XD
And yeah, that's when Stiles is like, "Wolf it out!" and stuff. XD
And alright. Winging it is always fun. XD And I don't know if Derek is still a teen, but for some reason I just want teen Derek. XD

message 48: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments Dark and brooding. Shhh XP
Malia put out on the curb. But she could easily find someone else that is as beautiful as Dylan O'Brien... Okay, maybe not
I remember that XD I can't believe Scott was even concerned.
Yeah Teen Wolf- Teen Derek

(╯`▭´)╯︵ (dǝꓭ ƨ'ɒnɒ⅃) ǝɔnɒꓷ Ahaha. Don't we all love characters like that? ;P
Pfft, never. She should enjoy it while it lasts. XD
Haha, and I find it ironic, because being a werewolf made Scott a better player, and Liam was a good player human, so being wolf made him even better. XD
Let's just call the show Teen Derek even though Derek's not even in it anymore.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 1554 comments The bad guy should always win in most cases where he turns out to just be a big teddy bear XD
Never find another like him. (view spoiler)
Liam is just a boss
Teen Derek- Teen Wolfs dream XP he will come back. He needs to come back!!

« previous 1 3