Musique Academy discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 525 (525 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

The Puppet Master (kirinchick) | 2945 comments Mod
http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/192162...

When the academy first opened, everything was normal until death rained down on the school. The dead came back for revenge...they didn't care who they haunted as long as it was a musician from the different ensemble. The victims started going crazy and at first they were sent to an insane asylum out of school. Then the Academy's reputation started to decrease. In order to save it's precious reputation, Musique Academy secretly built their own insane asylum on campus. No one knew except for the headmistresses. When the academy was forced to close down, everyone in the insane asylum died. No one came back for them... Slowly, the building hidden from the tall trees surrounding it began to corrode. It was never rediscovered from life...until some students found themselves wandering here.

message 2: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

Penelope  ~Conversations with my cat~ | 3181 comments Mod
((Ooh. Perfect timing for Izzy maybe? She was just running...))

message 3: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Yes, perfect timing :) ))

message 4: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
wow sigh why did I see this coming.

message 5: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Maybe you can see the future?

message 6: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) | 2422 comments Mod
no I would know that

message 7: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ah okay

message 8: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

lol I don't know

message 9: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Haha, what do you think though?

message 10: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

not bad.

message 11: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Awesome sauce! So do you have ideas?

message 12: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

on what?

message 13: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

For the academy?

message 14: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

oh uh no although Iwas think on how Mayrose was going to kill Jake.

message 15: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Sounds interesting.

message 16: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

yeah

I was litterally with a mirror because I read clockwork prince last night and sophie hit jessamine on the head with a silver back mirror/

message 17: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ah okay

message 18: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

I don't know thogh. I'm pretty sure jessamine lives.haven't got that far.

message 19: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Oh. Well, if you want Cameron could eat him if he don't have a way for him to die.

message 20: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

He's a cannibal

message 21: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

nah nah no I no

message 22: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Haha, okay

message 23: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (last edited Aug 16, 2015 02:44PM) (new)

i just I no

message 24: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Okay

message 25: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

kk I'm kinda bored.

message 26: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

I'm cleaning. I remodeled my room and tore it all apart. Now I am fixing everything.

message 27: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

why i wish I could do that.

message 28: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

If I may ask, why don't you?

message 29: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

I share a room with my sister now

message 30: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

I do too :)

message 31: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

is it with your sister.

message 32: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Yes

message 33: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

If I did that my sister wouild kill me

message 34: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

My sis is helping me so she's fine with it

message 35: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Oh my goodness, I did NOT see any of these comments lol.))

Izzy, out of breath leaned on one of the trees. She smiled. "Well that was fun!" she said. She looked around the area she was in. 'I don't recognize any of this.' she thought. Then, upon further inspection, Izzy came across an old crumbling building. "Where am I?" she asked out loud, before walking into the building.

message 36: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Haha, do you want one of my charries to join you? ))

message 37: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

I could join you also I'm kinds bored.)

message 38: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Yes, please join :) The more the merrier! ))

message 39: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Yes! Come join peoples! :D))

message 40: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

Kk

message 41: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

what character do you want me to use I have a few.

message 42: by Penelope ~Conversations with my cat~, Queen Penny of the Dancing Raindrops (new)

((Any. I don't care))

message 43: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

"your in teh Insane assylum or well what's left of it." Mayrose said as seh walked in the room.(loliepop this si not where we will have it.)

message 44: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Okay. Hmm...which character should I bring here? I have Frank, Cameron, Ai, and Justin. ))

message 45: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

not the canibal I will tell you that not the canail it will give me nighmares)

message 46: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Hahaha, will do ))

message 47: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

don't mind just not him....(you know who him is)

message 48: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

(( Yes I know who him is. Have you met him yet? I'll use Ai :) She's my favorite ghost. ))

message 49: by Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky, There's a new girl, She's a sweet sour apple (new)

ok

message 50: by The Puppet Master, Fletcher: "Are you rushing or are you dragging?" (new)

Ai appears hovering over the girls in a sitting position. She stays quiet to find out what they're doing.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11