Works of Jack Kirby discussion

Nominations for future discussions

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Walker (lynndavid) | 10 comments Mod
What Kirby project would you like to discuss? A few that come to my mind are any part of the Fourth World, Black Panther, The Demon Omnibus and Boy Commandos Vol. 1.

message 2: by Shane (new)

Shane Foley | 5 comments Captain Victory! I want to find out who people thought Paranex was!

message 3: by Lynn (new)

I checked, and it looks like I have every issue of Captain Victory, so I'm in. Let's start on the 1st. I'd really like to see more members, so please plug the group anywhere you think would be appropriate and invite all of your Kirby fan friends. If anybody has an incomplete Capt. Victory collection, let me know. My local comic shop blew out most of the issues from 7 up for a dime each, so I bought some extras.

message 4: by Shane (new)

Shane Foley | 5 comments Ummmm - Lynn, I tried posting a Capt Victory comment under
a new subject but it won't let me because 'my email has to be authorised' or something. What does this mean?

Shane

message 5: by Lynn (new)

No idea. I'll look into it, but might not be able to for a few days. I haven't had a chance to read it yet, so probably won't contribute myself for a week or so. I'm going to California this weekend to check out the Kirby gallery show!

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Shane, try adding your comment under the Captain Victory subject I added. Do you want moderator status? You might need to have it to start new discussion topics.

message 7: by Shane (new)

Shane Foley | 5 comments Thanks Lynn - it seemed to work that time!!

Shane