Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ discussion

→ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ > Spam/Rage

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by DK (new)

DK Need a thread to get out your frustrations? Here is the place.

Here is how I shall start....
jfsoifoigjnfdiojaire[th3ub fhbsd; SDvc bx;jhkgb;jcdbfIU bvhfaujwehbre t; bfjreberujbhrw

message 2: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm so very frustrated right now. I am in a Selection group, and a new member joined and tried to make a Queen who was almost exactly like the original one that had been made by a member who deleted their account for personal reasons. So, she ended up dropping the claim to take up the princess that was opened again after another member left.

Okay, so before I continue, I just want to say that all the members who have the other princes and princesses collabed all the ages for the royal children. There is the 18yo prince who is having his selection, then there is a prince and princess who are 17yo twins, then two 16yo princesses, then the final is a 13yo prince. All the ages were all figured out from the beginning by all the members and agreed upon.

When the princess opened up again (the 17yo one) the member in question claimed them, then proceeded to make the princess 14.

Everyone elses characters had histories and family lists written around 17yo twins and the youngest being the 13yo prince.

When it was pointed out that she was supposed to be 17, she got all pouty with 'but i don't want to make a twin' but It was already figured out, it was all decided and everyone wrote their characters around her being 17. Its not fair to everyone else for one new member to change what was already planned out and make every other member have to rewrite their histories.

If you join a group and want to make someone who is a part of a family, you need to follow the ages that are already listed, especially if the characters are already made.

Its not fair to anyone to let one person get their way just because 'I don't want to make a twin who is 17' because it literally affects all the other made characters Like, the 13yo prince would have to have the ENTIRE history rewritten because from the start it talks about how he is the youngest by 3 years, all his siblings are older than him so he has a hard time finding people to play with and whatnot.

It aggravates me that she doesn't understand that you can't just walk in and change everything. I always double check with ages when I claim someone from a family, to make sure I don't affect anything that was already planned. Because I'm respectfuly of other members and the collabs and already created characters.

Honestly? If she gets her way I will likely leave the group. I'm not staying in a place where members don't get respected and are forced to change their characters when someone throws a hissy over something already planned.

message 3: by DK (new)

DK She sounds like a b*tch to me....

message 4: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) yeah its incredibly frustrating and well if it was my group I'd just say 'make her 17 or you lose the claim, its not fair to other members to make her whatever age you want.' and if she continued to whinge you kick her out.
I care about all the members as a whole, you don't give people special treatment because they don't like something. Especially when other characters were already created around the ages being a certain way. That's not fair to anyone.

message 5: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Seriously witchy. Tell her off!

message 6: by DK (new)

DK Yeah. I agree with you there. If the plot is set in motion you shouldn't touch it. If I was a mod, I would had addressed it and kicked her out if she continued. The same will go for this group actually.

message 7: by DK (new)

DK Not to be a jerk but I swear to the gods she better not be here......and be bitchy with me....I will be making an enemy if she pulls that crap *cracks knuckles and neck and pulls out sword*

message 8: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I tried to in a very respectful manner, pointing out that the ages were already set and mentioned in all the approved characters, and she just kept whinging about it saying she watned to wait for the head mod to say something. I'm just hoping the head mod will do the right thing and not make everyone else have to change their characters that have been approved and been rped with and whatnot. Its not fair to anyone to do that.

message 9: by DK (new)

DK Agreed.

message 10: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) like honestly if the head mod makes everyone have to change everything I'm straight up deleting all my stuff and leaving the group cause a group that doesn't respect its members is not a group I want to be in.

message 11: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

maddie | 218 comments Mod
Just read this. That is so messed up! Gosh! What the heck!?
I agree with you DK if this happens in our group, or she comes and does something like this, there will be a hell of a storm comin'

message 12: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ I'm happy to hear that

and I'm feeling a lot better after that rant to. I was pretty worked up earlier.

message 13: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

We I'm glad you got it all out of your system! :) I like to rant a lot too when I'm upset, so it's completely understandable plus that girl just sounds down right awful.

message 14: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ I'm glad I got it out too, being annoyed and frustrated over stuff like that makes me snippy, to put it mildly.

message 15: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

That makes sense!! Well, I hope it gets better and the mod makes a good decision in the end.

message 16: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm hoping so as well, otherwise I'll be forced to leave the group.

message 17: by Jess (new)

Jess Awww Kikki I'm so sorry!! That sounds like it sucks majorly!!

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) It really does >~<

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments I'm sure the mod has brains.

message 20: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) well, we'll see.

Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ

unread topics | mark unread