Audiobooks discussion

Dinosaur Lake
This topic is about Dinosaur Lake
Archives > Free Audible codes for any of my 20 audio books

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 44 comments Kathryn Meyer GriffithScraps of PaperI have 20 Audible audio books out - horror, romantic horror, suspense, time travel and murder mysteries- go take a look/listen (5 minute samples)here: http://tinyurl.com/oz7c4or and if you'd like to listen to ANY one of them, more than one would also be okay, just email me at rdgriff@htc.net for FREE Audible codes in exchange for reviews.

message 2: by Jessica (new) - added it

Jessica  (jessical1961) | 519 comments Getting ready to post my review of A Time of Demons to Audible, Goodreads and my blog at jbarronowens.com as soon as I can get on yhe computer. Loved it! Is there a sequel?

message 3: by Taria (new)

Taria Reed (tariar) | 8 comments awesome!! I'll check out the previews and get an email to you this evening after my boys finish dinner.

message 4: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 44 comments Thank you Jeffrey for listening to my A TIME OF DEMONS AND ANGELS audio book...can't wait to read what you thought of it. I had always planned on writing the sequel but am not sure when I will. There are other books ahead of it. Don't worry...I will finish the story someday soon. Warmly, Kathryn

message 5: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 44 comments Taria
yes, just email me anytime at rdgriff@htc.net and let me know which of my 20 audio books you might want. Thank you, Kathryn

Michael (mobe1969) | 463 comments I've got four of them already - two I bought, two as review copies. I enjoyed them all.

Any idea when the third Dinosaur Lake book will get an audio version? :)

message 7: by Kathryn (last edited Aug 20, 2015 04:02PM) (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 44 comments Michael
the 3rd Dino audio book will begin production the end of September 2015 and I hope to have it live by November/December. Dan McKinney, who narrated the second one, is also doing the third and I had to wait for him. Thank you for listening!

message 8: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 44 comments Jeffrey
thank you for the lovely review of A Time of Demons and Angels! I really appreciate it!

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  (aweebishbookblog) | 8 comments I'd love to review Dinosaur Lake and Dinosaur Lake II :)

My Blog: http://onecurvyblogger.com
My Email: onecurvyblogger@gmail.com

:)

message 10: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 44 comments One Curvy
I'm sending you two free Audible audio codes right now...look for them. Dino Lake III will be in narration production end of September (Narrator Dan McKinney again) and hopefully will be out by December or so.) Warmly, Kathryn

message 11: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (stewartry) | 196 comments Hi, Kathryn - if there are still codes available, I'd love to listen to (and review!) Scraps of Paper. Thank you!

message 12: by Kathryn (new) - added it

Kathryn (kathrynmeyergriffith) | 44 comments Sure Tracy...just email me at rdgriff@htc.net and I'll send you as many free codes as you'd like. Warmly, Kathryn Meyer Griffith