Indonesians Who Love English Books discussion

Corpalism Abridged
This topic is about Corpalism Abridged
Promotion, Freebies & Contests > FREE BOOK UNTIL 17/08/15

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arun (new)

Arun Ellis | 6 comments Hi - The abridged version of Corpalism Corpalism Abridged by Arun D. Ellis is FREE on Amazon Kindle until Monday 17/08/15. It contains volumes 1 & 5 only; all I ask is that you kindly leave a review.
Click this link for Corpalism Abridged on Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corpalism-Abr...

Click this link for Corpalism Abridged on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Corpalism-Abrid...

To help you decide if this is your kind of book I've attached a brief description

Corpalism abridged-

Contains volumes 1 and 5 only - Corpalism is an exciting and often funny mixture of timely political commentary that moves in a believable way, between fact and fiction. As seen through the eyes of myriad people, the book attempts to describe the road we are on and where corporate greed will eventually drive us if we choose to do nothing. Corpalism remonstrates against the evil of corporate greed, puts forward a credible alternative to the duopoly of current party politics and offers hope of an alternative future if we act now. A unique experience – a page turner with a message.

If you know anyone else who might be interested please feel free to let them know.

Cheers

Arun

message 2: by Andreas (new)

Andreas Laurencius (andreaslaurencius) | 40 comments Hi Arun, I'm interested in your books.
What do you mean by "abridged"? Why does the abridged edition only contain volume 1&5?

message 3: by Arun (new)

Arun Ellis | 6 comments Andreas wrote: "Hi Arun, I'm interested in your books.
What do you mean by "abridged"? Why does the abridged edition only contain volume 1&5?"

Hi Andreas - Yeah the abridged version only has vols 5 & 1 and in that order. The abridged version runs like a straight forward novel, beginning to end.

The full version of 'Corpalism' is a bit back to front and inside out if you catch my drift with a few twists and turns with a hidden storyline.

The second book 'Daydream Believers' is the follow on to volume 5 of 'Corpalism' but runs before vol 1 - it can stand alone although it does have references to the first book.

Hope that helps

Arun

message 4: by Andreas (new)

Andreas Laurencius (andreaslaurencius) | 40 comments Is this a KDP book, Arun? Sadly, KDP books aren't currently available for purchase in Indonesia.

message 5: by Andreas (last edited Aug 21, 2015 10:16PM) (new)

Andreas Laurencius (andreaslaurencius) | 40 comments I also am holding a book promotion. And I'm terribly sad that the book can't be purchased in Indonesia.
Maybe you are interested, you're welcome to check it out.
Genesis by Andreas Laurencius
Genesis

message 6: by Reza, The Curator (new)

Reza | 467 comments Mod
Hi Andreas, perhaps you could open a new thread regarding the promo of ur own book and if you are so inclined just drop the link to it right here. Thanks

message 7: by Andreas (last edited Aug 23, 2015 10:46AM) (new)

Andreas Laurencius (andreaslaurencius) | 40 comments Good idea, Reza, thank you. The message that members should get from this thread is, it's impossible for Indonesia to get KDP books; curious, offbeat journeys missed, to the mind of perhaps one of the greatest thinkers in the world, Arun, that is.
I really want his book.