Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ discussion

→ Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀs > Moderator Application

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by DK (new)

DK
Wanting to apply? Now is your chance! For now, I will be accepting only two other moderators. But that doesn't mean you won't be accepted at all! I might need more in the future. Anyways, let's get started!

Name:
Why do you want to be a mod:
How much do you know about OUAT:
How active do you plan to be:
Other:

message 2: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

maddie | 218 comments Mod
Name Maddie
Why I love Once Upon a Time so much. It's probably my favorite tv show and I've been waiting awhile for a good OUAT group to come up. I tried making my own, but no one was active. I would love to help make this group active and become larger.
Knowledge Everythinh ;) I've watched all season and episodes so I know a bunch.
Activity I'm active a lot, but know that I sometimes do get busy like most people. Plus I'm starting high school next week, so life may get a bit busier because of that, but other than that I'm frequently online (expect when sleeping, because I love sleep)
Other I have been a mod in other groups, so yeah :) I know what I'm doing!

message 3: by layne (new)

layne

Name: Layne Marie--Layne, Lay-Lay, and my gangster name (Nae Nae)

Why do you want to be a mod: I am a huge OUAT fan, as well as fairy tales in general. I have extensive mod experience as I have been roleplaying for more than five years. My goal is always to be better than I was the day before, and I think this philosophy applies to why I'd like to be a mod -- This group has a ton of potential and I hope that I contribute to making it better (Although it's already pretty rockin', if I do say so myself).

How much do you know about OUAT: I'm a little obsessed, honestly. I missed part of this most recent season but I've read the wikias and I've kept up pretty well. ^.^

How active do you plan to be: I am on more than once daily in a typical week. I have a lot going on in real life with college courses, my internship, and my horse, but I'm typically very active.

Other: I've got a profound, unhealthy obsession with Captain Hook. Like stalker serious. It's probably a good thing he isn't real *cries*

message 4: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

I think she sounds great, wbu DK? :)

message 5: by DK (new)

DK LOL Layne, I agree with you about Captain Hook xD

I agree Maddie. :)

message 6: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (last edited Aug 16, 2015 02:14PM) (new)

Well, congrats! You are officially a mod now, Layne! Woo hoo!!!

I'm gonna go make a Moderator Chat thread.

Oh, and DK, I finished Storybrooke and the Enchanted Forest :)

message 7: by DK (new)

DK Maddie....I seriously love you xD

message 8: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Awww!! That's so sweet!! I love you too haha xD

message 9: by мαr ♚ (new)

мαr ♚ Ɲαмє Marilyn
Ɯну ɗσ уσυ ωαηт тσ вє α Mσɗ?
[i.] I wish to be a Moderator because I see this group having a ton of potential.
[ii.] I would love to be part of the growing and developing of this group as it's potential grows and develops.
[iii.] Once Upon A Time is one of my major obsessions and I just feel that I had to put in an application to be part of something as wonderful as this group is.
Hσω мυcн ɗσ уσυ кησω αвσυт OUAƬ?
I am not entirely up to date on everything that has been going on in the newest season; I have watched up to Episode 5 in Season 4, and until I have more money I will not be able to watch any more than that. Though I have read some wikias on it and I have a fairly good idea on what is going on currently.
Hσω αcтινє ɗσ уσυ ρƖαη тσ вє?
I plan to be as active as is possible for me. Seeing as how I have to work during the week and there are only some times that things are slow and I get to get on Goodreads there may be some time before you hear from me. But we all have lives, do we not? So as I said, I will be as active as possible.
Oтнєя
Random: Regina and Rumple are my absolute favorite characters on the show.

message 10: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Oo! I like you! Can we make her a mod please please pleasee!?

Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ

unread topics | mark unread