Young Adult Contemporary Romance discussion

Crossing the Ice (Ice #1)
This topic is about Crossing the Ice
60 views
❤ ARCHIVE READ & REVIEW 2017 > Crossing the Ice by Jennifer Comeaux

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vega_girl (new) - added it

Vega_girl | 6624 comments There are 15 e-books available for this title!! Therefore it will be a first come first serve basis. So to receive a copy this is the info. we need from you...

Name:
E-mail address:
Format you would like to receive:
Date you signed up:
Have you ever posted a review: Y/N


*If you would prefer you can msg your e-mail to the author*


Don't forget when you finish reading post a link to your review of this book on this thread!!

Have fun guys!!

On Your Mark....Get Set...Go!!


Erika | 9482 comments I'm interested I tried msg author but I couldn't send it?????


message 3: by Karen (last edited Aug 16, 2015 10:05AM) (new)

Karen (readingaway84) | 2519 comments Mod
I'm interested too!
I'm going to try messaging the author!

Update: Erika, my message sent!


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Erika wrote: "I'm interested I tried msg author but I couldn't send it?????"

Hi Erika! I sent you a message. Let me know if you receive it!


Erika | 9482 comments I got it and I just sent you my info :)


message 6: by Carla ♥ (new) - added it

Carla ♥ (junnacarla) Name: Carla
Email: junnacarla03@gmail.com
Format: ePub
Date you signed up: Aug. 18, 2015
Have you ever posted a review? YES!


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Carla ♥ wrote: "Name: Carla
Email: junnacarla03@gmail.com
Format: ePub
Date you signed up: Aug. 18, 2015
Have you ever posted a review? YES!"


Sent you an email!


Cassandra (functionalbookaholic) I would love to read it!!!

Name: Casey Whisenant
E-mail address: hopelessaddicttowriting@yahoo.com
Format you would like to receive: Sorry, don't get what this menas. I'd like to be able to read it on Kindle though.
Date you signed up: 8/19/15
Have you ever posted a review: Yes


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Casey wrote: "I would love to read it!!!

Name: Casey Whisenant
E-mail address: hopelessaddicttowriting@yahoo.com
Format you would like to receive: Sorry, don't get what this menas. I'd like to be able to read i..."


Sent you an email, Casey!


Cassandra (functionalbookaholic) Jennifer wrote: "Casey wrote: "I would love to read it!!!

Name: Casey Whisenant
E-mail address: hopelessaddicttowriting@yahoo.com
Format you would like to receive: Sorry, don't get what this menas. I'd like to be ..."


Thanks so much!!!!


Hannah | 2 comments Name: Hannah Jones
E-mail address: hannahajones0143@gmail.com
Format you would like to receive: hardback or paperback
Date you signed up: August 19, 2015
Have you ever posted a review: Yes


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Hannah wrote: "Name: Hannah Jones
E-mail address: hannahajones0143@gmail.com
Format you would like to receive: hardback or paperback
Date you signed up: August 19, 2015
Have you ever posted a review: Yes"


Just sent you an email!


message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Charlesworth (beckycharlie90) | 2 comments Name: Becky
Email: rapidreviewer1990@gmail.com
Format: Mobi.
Date you signed up: Aug. 20, 2015
Have you ever posted a review? Yes


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Rebecca wrote: "Name: Becky
Email: rapidreviewer1990@gmail.com
Format: Mobi.
Date you signed up: Aug. 20, 2015
Have you ever posted a review? Yes"


Sent you an email!


Maritza | 2 comments Name: Maritza
Email MaritRi9@aol.com
Format ePub
Date signed up 8/20/15
Have you ever posted a review.? Yes


Erika | 9482 comments Guys I just finished this so good!!!!


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Maritza wrote: "Name: Maritza
Email MaritRi9@aol.com
Format ePub
Date signed up 8/20/15
Have you ever posted a review.? Yes"


Emailed you!

Thank you, Heather and Erika, for posting your reviews!!


Erika | 9482 comments Your Welcome Jennifer, I can't wait to read the rest of the series.


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Erika wrote: "Your Welcome Jennifer, I can't wait to read the rest of the series."

I hope you enjoy it just as much!! :)


message 21: by Vega_girl (new) - added it

Vega_girl | 6624 comments Yay I am so glad this is going well!!! Erika do you mind actually adding your link here on the thread?? Just to make it easier to see.


Erika | 9482 comments I don't know how to do that :(


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Here's Erika's review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank you so much for reading the rest of the series!! :)


Hannah | 2 comments Well, I read it, liked it, and loved it. Amazing book. I'm so glad I read it. :)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...


Erika | 9482 comments Jennifer wrote: "Here's Erika's review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank you so much for reading the rest of the series!! :)"


Thanks for doing this for me Jennifer. I really loved this whole series. I know absolutely nothing about figure skating and you made it come alive for me!!


Maritza | 2 comments loved it! my review has been posted here and on amazon... I have already read books 2 and 3 but still have to post those reviews... the entire series is adorable.


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Hannah wrote: "Well, I read it, liked it, and loved it. Amazing book. I'm so glad I read it. :)
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."


Thank you so much, Hannah!


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Erika wrote: "Jennifer wrote: "Here's Erika's review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Thank you so much for reading the rest of the series!! :)"

Thanks for doing this ..."


Aww, thank you Erika! That means a lot!!


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Maritza wrote: "loved it! my review has been posted here and on amazon... I have already read books 2 and 3 but still have to post those reviews... the entire series is adorable."

Thank you so much, Maritza!! I really appreciate you reading the full series!


message 30: by Kat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kat (riceballkat) | 1 comments Hi! Would love to read if you still have copies.

Name: Kat Libiano
Email: klibiano@gmail.com
Format: kindle
Signup date: 8/25
Reviewed before: yes!


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Kat wrote: "Hi! Would love to read if you still have copies.

Name: Kat Libiano
Email: klibiano@gmail.com
Format: kindle
Signup date: 8/25
Reviewed before: yes!"


Just sent you an email!


Brianna | 3 comments Hi not sure if there are any copies left but sounds like a great book.

Name - Brianna Baggow
Format - iPad
Sign up date - feb 2013
Reviews before - plenty of times
Email - qbddvj@bigpond.com


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Brianna wrote: "Hi not sure if there are any copies left but sounds like a great book.

Name - Brianna Baggow
Format - iPad
Sign up date - feb 2013
Reviews before - plenty of times
Email - qbddvj@bigpond.com"


Sent you an email!


message 34: by Cassandra (last edited Sep 06, 2015 07:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cassandra (functionalbookaholic) Here's my review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

This book was absolutely amazing! Can't wait to read the rest!


Jennifer Comeaux | 20 comments Casey wrote: "Here's my review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

This book was absolutely amazing! Can't wait to read the rest!"


Thank you so much, Casey!! :)


message 36: by BethLee (new)

BethLee Is this book still available?


message 37: by Mayra (new)

Mayra | 115 comments This still available?


back to top