Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 59 comments Mod
Put your requests here!

{Name:}
{Age:}
{Power:}
{Desired Location:}

message 2: by Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on (last edited Aug 21, 2015 10:09AM) (new)

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 40 comments {name:} crystal Abe
{age:} 15
{power:} crystal creation
{desired location:} don't care

message 5: by Dafni (new)

Dafni | 3 comments Yeah. I'm Dafni Gesund. Age 14 and I can heal everything

message 7: by Dafni (new)

Dafni | 3 comments Hi

message 9: by Dafni (new)

Dafni | 3 comments Have you read the library of souls?

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 40 comments I don't think so? Whats it about?

message 11: by Liza (new)

Liza | 5 comments {Name:} Evangeline (Angie) Lawson
{Age:} 16
{Power:} electricity
{Desired location:} Anywhere

message 12: by Liza (new)

Liza | 5 comments Hello??

Pixie_Sky -- please check bio for explanation on why I am not on | 40 comments woah, i did not realize people were posting XD.

message 15: by Vinnie (new)

Vinnie Pfeiffer | 4 comments Pixie_Sky wrote: "woah, i did not realize people were posting XD."

That would be nice shall we?

message 16: by Vinnie (new)

Vinnie Pfeiffer | 4 comments {Name:} Madison Awrkright
{Age:} 13
{Power:} supernatural beauty
{Desired Location:} anywhere mostly outdoors

message 17: by Cherry3181 (new)

Cherry3181 | 8 comments (I don't know what I'm doing yet but...)

{Name:} Rosabel Alvena Inesworth
{Age:} 17
{Power:} hydrofluoric acid.
{Desired Location:} Maybe the girls quarters. I don't mind.

message 18: by Sparrowling05 (new)

Sparrowling05 | 1 comments {Name:} Esma Lee Sparrow
{Age:} 14
{Power:} can see ghosts
{Desired Location:} idc

message 19: by 143048 (new)

143048 | 1 comments Name: aislan (ace-Lynn)/my own name

Appearance:

height:5”5

weight: 120lbs

hair: white

eyes:periwinkle blue

hair style: pixie

appearance: tattoos all over her arms of different types of birds. Tattoos of creatures of the ocean on her legs. On her legs theirs only a few ocean creatures,but on her arms they are sleeves. On her back she has a tattoo of the lion aislan from “the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe” series. on her knuckles she has three swords from the novel “ready player one”, and on her right hand she has a peach signifying her relationship with her previous family. She has short bitten nails,due to some anxiety she covers with her tough look. Her smile comes off as white as her hair.

Power: She’s able to summon her tattoos to come to life whenever in need. Some come and go when they are needed. She has over 300+ tattoos,but only a few show up every so often. Her favorite tattoo is her soul tattoo she got,which is a humming bird and her protecting tattoo is aslan the lion. as well as hide peculiar items or beings within her body as a tattoo if needed. In the regular world or peculiar world if she wants to blend she can also whisper to them to hide,so she won’t be noticed as easy.

History: Just like myself, she comes from southern Wisconsin,USA. She’s about to go to college and get set up with her “normal” life on becoming a teacher,when her peculiar abilities come out within only a few weeks after she got her first tattoo. Once she got her first tattoo,Many started appearing. Mainly,birds but some come and never leave. some come to have a conversation on what’s to come in the near future and some just like to say hello. while experiencing this happen, aislan is confronted by a “clan” from Detroit trying to persuade her to join them with little knowledge of what they truly are and what for. Of course she doesn’t want to. She wants to continue the family tradition of becoming a teacher. They then leave her and tell her what she can and can’t do with the “clans” in America and what will get her in trouble. Two months pass as summer goes on and Jacob from Florida comes from Florida and tells her everything with what’s really been going on in peculiardom. How she’d be of assistance to him and their adventures for what’s to come after the novel “a map of days”.