dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Kk

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Meep?!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

That's okay :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Dominik Santorski ( Hates his last name, so he made this one up and this is the one everyone uses for him now, they don't care at all )
Appearance:
Personality: Humilated, Lost, Depressed, Lonely, Suicidal, Sad

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Reminder Jess!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure in a minute

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes he is, Watch Suicide Room, that's where he is from, FYI, it's very emotional so watch out for many scenes that will make you cry, if you do decided to watch it that is :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

Dominik sighed as he walked home, his hair covered a scar on his forehead that he hopped that his brother wouldn't notice or ask about it if he noticed it at all, Dominik shook his head as he saw his house coming up, he closed his eyes for a moment and he leaned on a nearby tree, he grasped his stomach, which was currently bleeding and probably damaged badly, but he didn't care.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

" Nothing Lee," Dominik says softly, he pushed himself off the tree and he pushed past Leo and he walked towards the house, he hated when Leo did that,meh sighed softly as he walked up the walkway of his home.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik shook his head, he stopped just outside the front door, he looked over at Lee, he smiled lightly before grimacing and turning away, he held his stomach as he opened the front door. He walked into his house and he headed up to his room, he didn't stop and think about anything else, he just kept thinking about what he could do to stop the bleeding.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

" No Leo,you tried that last time remember?" Dominik says as he looked at Leo.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" Leo, I said no," Dominik says as he pushed past Leo.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

" Stop this Leo, let go of my fucking damn arm," Dominik snarled as he got into his brothers face, witch is something he never ever did, he growls.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik gasped lightly at the sudden movement, he looked at Leo, " Fine, just please release your grip, your really hurting the areas that already hurt," Dominik says with a small groan of pain.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Just shut up and listen to me, and please help me with my wounds," Dominik answered.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" Some older students were still at the school when I came out of my Chess Club, I was walking down the hallway when they jumped me," Dominik started.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

" I can't, they said if I told a teacher that they'd only make my life worse," Dominik says,

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" No! Leo, please don't do anything," Dominik says.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" Leo, please if you do anything, theyll only make my life worse," Dominik says.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik closed his eyes he tried to contain his anger, " Leo," Dominik says dangerously, " Please don't do anything," Dominik says in a a voice that shouldn't be disobeyed.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

" Yes, please Leo, don't do anything," Dominik says.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thank you," Dominik says.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

" Thank you," Dominik says.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik doesn't say another word, he just sat there allowing Leo to fix him up.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Dominik was quiet the whole time.