GOOD REVIEWS discussion

LOOKING FOR REVIEW SWAP. I'M A TOP 500 AMAZON REVIEWER

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pennie (new)

Pennie (amazoncomauthorpenniecartawick) | 45 comments Looking for review exchanges. I read all genres and am a top 500 Amazon reviewer. I have a couple of new Sherlock Holmes collections that need read and reviewed on Amazon and Goodreads.Please send your PDF to the contact info below.I'm a top reviewer so that may help the sales of your book.

ckgoldensky@yahoo.com

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Hays-Gibbs (Lindahaysgibbs) | 11 comments I need reviews for The Hidden Heart and Frost Flower by Linda Hays-Gibbs Rosedru@aol.com

message 3: by Linda (new)

Linda Hays-Gibbs (Lindahaysgibbs) | 11 comments I need reviews for The Hidden Heart and Frost Flower by Linda Hays-Gibbs Rosedru@aol.com

message 4: by Linda (new)

message 5: by Pennie (new)

Pennie (amazoncomauthorpenniecartawick) | 45 comments Linda wrote: "I need reviews for The Hidden Heart and Frost Flower by Linda Hays-Gibbs Rosedru@aol.com"

please email me with you pdf file at the above address and I will send you mine. Thank you