Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) Clockwork Angel discussion

natalee, aniza and zaynah

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

hey hey hey

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i was thinking we could do a 1x1x1 roleplay XD

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky I was thinking 1x1x1 with all three of us plus we're all good friends.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

yes...that is a good idea...love triangle. two girls, one boy

or two boys, one girl

i want to be a girll..but lets see wht zaynah wants

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

if zaynah wants to be a boy then its perfect!! XD
@ nat, could u PM zaynah...? bout this...send a link tooo :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

idk....she was like half an hour ago....???....???

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

thanks! now lets wait for her to get online! :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky ╾ [ ᴀɴɪᴢᴀ ] ▬ will herondale wrote: "yes...that is a good idea...love triangle. two girls, one boy

or two boys, one girl

i want to be a girll..but lets see wht zaynah wants"

what do you wanwt to do?

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky what sucks I just relized I'm like 5 hours behind.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Ill be the boy theny
Whts the plot

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Zaynahs the best

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky you guys want do it kinda like clockwork. like king but not completely.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure...he couldbe wsarcy then flirty...like

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

WOk...and shall we make characters or kump into it...cany wait to get dtarted....and where does the villain come kn

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky I meet to say kinda not king autocorrect

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

WOk...and shall we make characters or kump into it...cany wait to get dtarted....and where does the villain come kn

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Crap keyboard...dont mind

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok lets get started....and zaynah what do u want my boycalled...a speciic name...orshall I choos

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok lets get started....and zaynah what do u want my boycalled...a speciic name...orshall I choos

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky also while its on. my mind i cant go pn our roleplay zaynah. rhe app keeps crashing.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky whay am i going to do for the villian

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2015 06:30AM) (new)

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky give. me a few minutes I am going to try to get on the computer i. the basement my app keeps crashin

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure darling whatever you want

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok..cu later

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky Im back uh I was ttping wih one finger with the phone on my lap.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky atfirst I thought you were talking about real life till I read the third line

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Okay c@n we start

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure...could I be a shadowhunter....or a vampire

Shadowhunters better tho

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

♥ZaynaH--- Cullen-♥-Eaton-♥-Barnes-♥-Bane-♥-Morgenstern-♥- Landon Carter-♥- Ryan Guzman- ---AhmeD♥ wrote: "wheres nat"

Idk...

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky hey hey I'm here I'm here I qwoulld have been on eirlier but my phone crashed and is still crashed.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky ok I'm on the computer now so yeah

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. basically .. my uncle was like: 'imma go to isle of wight today' so he went with like 10 of his mates and when he got to the ferries...they were all closed. he literally took a whole barbeque and tonnes of meat with him...so lucky he had my mums briyani cos then he went bournemouth instead and they were like: 'you cant do a barbeque here'...and he's lik: 'wtf??' so he just came home with all the tonnes of meat and the barbeque and hes like to me: 'dear, start the brabeque' and im like: 'r u mad?'.....so now we're having a massive barbeque with his friends...so unexpected

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

youngest one

« previous 1 3 4