off topic: American Idol

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joey (new)

Joey (joeyfoto) | 187 comments Mod
anyone else watch this show?

So far, I'm rooting for..

guys: Robbie the rocker guy, Michael Johns, Daniel, Dreadlock guitar guy

girls: Brooke White, Amanda, Kristy Cook, and my all time favorite Carly Smithson..

message 2: by Monica (new)

Monica (MrsSupert) | 20 comments I like Michael Johns (fav.), David Archuleta, David Castro, David Hernandez, and Robbie
The girls I like Amanda Overmyer (fav.) Carly Smithson, Syesha Merchco, Brooke White.

I'm on the boarder for some others, we'll have to wait to see if they can sing better in the next round.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (wildhoney) I love American Idol and have been patiently waiting for the top 24 so I can start getting into it. I watched the boys on Tuesday night and Michale Johns is my favorite. David Archuleta, Robbie Carrico, Jason Castro and David Cook are others I'd like to see make it to the top 12.

I missed the girls last night because I went to see Jersey Boys (the play) and got home too late. It is Tivo'd of course and I will catch up on them before I watch the results tonight. Good Stuff!

message 4: by Lynzee (new)

Lynzee (Lynzee43) | 61 comments Mod
I'd like a piece of Michael Johns! I think it's time for a guy to win this year...=)

message 5: by Kim (new)

Kim well taylor hicks won 2 times ago??? But there have been more girls than boys...

I thought the girls were not as good as the boys last night so Rachel...you did not miss much...I love this show too and have watched it since the beginning (even though I was living in Japan at the time, my friend taped it and mailed it to me)
But this time the top 24 seems really boring to me...with lots of Phil (filler material). I don't know...maybe I was just in a "mood"??? It is not like I am going to stop watching...and my fav is Michael Johns for the boys and the Irish girl for the girls...