Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by DK (new)

DK You know you want to...

message 2: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

maddie | 218 comments Mod
I have my character Rayne Sierra Rumplestiltskin aka Goldilocks who loves Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk if anyone wants to collab :)

message 3: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; DK - i wanna do something with you! :D

message 4: by DK (new)

DK I would love that xD What do you have in mind?

Maddie, do you want to collab?

message 5: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; DK - Well, I have Red Riding Hood, who I'm thinking of making a girl who hates relationships and prefers to just sleep around and stuff like that, so we could do a kind of friends with benefits thing (or enemies with benefits xD)

message 6: by DK (new)

DK LOL That would be interesting xD
Enemies or friends...now that is the important question...hmmmm...

message 7: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Enemies would be fun, and it could maybe progress into a more girlfriend/boyfriend thing as they started to understand each other more

message 8: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments I have Dustfinger, who is trying to (view spoiler) For those who have read the Inkheart trilogy, if you make Farid, you can have him after a RP scene with a Silver Tongue.

message 9: by DK (last edited Aug 15, 2015 12:32PM) (new)

DK @Caitlin, agreed ^.^

@Jacqueline, same here. I thought maybe we continue from there. What do you think?

message 10: by DK (new)

DK @Jacqueline, I actually finished him if you want to check his history out.

message 11: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

DK - What do you have in mind? :)

message 12: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; LιlDK wrote: "@Caitlin, agreed ^.^

@Jacqueline, same here. I thought maybe we continue from there. What do you think?"

could you check out questions? I need to figure out how she turned into this wreck of being scared of relationships xD

message 13: by DK (new)

DK Maddie, I could claim Jack and maybe he is in the real world and they fall for each other again even thought they don't remember each other? Or she could fall for someone else...accidentally love triangle. xD That or we could do friends?

Caitlin, of course xD

message 14: by DK (new)

DK @Jacqueline, sorry, I am a doof. Was that to me or Caitlin?

message 15: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Yeah, that's cool XD

message 16: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; LιlDK wrote: "@Jacqueline, sorry, I am a doof. Was that to me or Caitlin?"

me xD

message 17: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Oh yes! I would love that!!! Also, sorry if you don't like this, but I would prefer his face claim to be Stephen Amell :)
Oooo.... Yeaahhh.
And also I can have Rayne be friends with one of your characters :)

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Note: I do NOT do romance collabs. I only do family and friendship collabs. This does not mean that romance is not available for my characters, only that I will not plan it out.

Steven Chevrin
(view spoiler)

Stas Svetlichnyy
(view spoiler)

Ulrik Munther
(view spoiler)

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments I have Dustfinger, who is trying to (view spoiler) For those who have read the Inkheart trilogy, if you make Farid, you can have him after a RP scene with a Silver Tongue.

message 20: by Morgan (last edited Aug 15, 2015 04:45PM) (new)

Morgan
Anyone for a collab with one of my outlines below. They’re all open to friendships, enemies, rivalries and romance depending on the situation. For romance I prefer when it’s slightly developed as insta-love can get quite bothersome, also prefer details as well in my RPs ^^

(view spoiler)

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments I keep thinking Robin Williams for Genie.

message 22: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

*sobs* So do I ;(

message 23: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I can do something with you with Genie, either idea A or B

message 24: by Ilsa (last edited Aug 15, 2015 04:58PM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Ha, (A) would probably work better, because Dustfinger'd wish for Farid to be back from the dead, and if he can't wish for someone to come back from the dead, he'd wish for a Silvertongue, which could totally be Matchstick girl's forte and oh my plotz!

message 25: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Ilsa wrote: "Ha, (A) would probably work better, because he'd wish for Farid to be back from the dead, and if he can't wish for someone to come back from the dead, he'd wish for a Silvertongue, which could tota..."

wait what?

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Inkheart character. It's fandomy.

message 27: by Kikki (last edited Aug 15, 2015 05:00PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) oh....I don't have any Inkheart characters so I didn't understand what you were getting at. I was figuring if I'm going to collab I could have it be Lusca (Maliumpkin) for idea B since he's pretty nice they could end up friends, or for idea A maybe Misha (Cheshire) who could just end up using Genie for his own gain.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Morgan The Genie is mine =P

message 29: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Would you like to collab either idea A or B with me regarding your Genie Kelly? I can use Lusca for Idea B and Misha for Idea A so whichever you prefer.

message 30: by DK (new)

DK @Kikki, do you want Ulrik Munther and Henry Mills to be friends with each other? I think that would be cute if they were buddies. We could also have a girl in the mix (also Henry's and Ulrik's age) and Regina or something could find them snuggled up together cause they fell asleep investigating.
#ScoopyDooGangRemix LOL

message 31: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Okay.

message 32: by Morgan (last edited Aug 15, 2015 05:20PM) (new)

Morgan Kikki, I mean Lusca's pretty young so maybe Misha?

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD that would be pretty cute, I'm totally down for that ^-^

message 34: by DK (new)

DK @Kikki, okay awesome! :D Now we need to find someone to make the girl....

message 35: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

I can do it!!!

message 36: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) -Kelly- wrote: "Kikki, I mean Lusca's pretty young so maybe Misha?"

^-^ I can do that~ Though if you're up for idea B I could also use Tritone? He's my Mad Hatter and he could be a good friend for him around the same age, so long as Genie wouldn't mind the tea parties lol

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) LιlDK wrote: "@Kikki, okay awesome! :D Now we need to find someone to make the girl...."

XD

message 38: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments I could make the matchstick girl younger. :3

message 39: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

LιlDK wrote: "@Kikki, okay awesome! :D Now we need to find someone to make the girl...."

⚜ мα∂∂ιє ⚜ wrote: "I can do it!!!"

message 40: by DK (new)

DK Maddie, awesome!! I was thinking she should be around the age of ten or eleven since I am thinking Henry should be at least eleven because it took them a year to break the curse. Is that cool with you?

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ and Lusca will be 10 I'm thinking. I absolutely love rping little kids hehe

message 42: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

LιlDK wrote: "Maddie, awesome!! I was thinking she should be around the age of ten or eleven since I am thinking Henry should be at least eleven because it took them a year to break the curse. Is that cool with ..."

Yes!! That sounds great :D I'll start making her rn

message 43: by DK (new)

DK Awesome Maddie! Who will be her fc?

message 44: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

I'm looking right now :)

message 45: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Aw, darn, I want to get involved with people somehow. >.<

message 46: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

My character could've been friends with one of yours during the curse!

message 47: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Except Matchbox girl was comatose and Dustfinger just arrived.

message 48: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Ah. Okay :(

message 49: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

LιlDK wrote: "Awesome Maddie! Who will be her fc?"

Isobelle Molloy :)

message 50: by DK (new)

DK She is awesome! :D

« previous 1 3

Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ

unread topics | mark unread