Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ discussion

→ Gᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ > Chat/Welcome

Comments Showing 1-50 of 251 (251 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by DK (new)

DK Heya! :D

message 2: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; yo

message 3: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

maddie | 218 comments Mod
Hiiiiii ^-^

message 4: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; hey Maddie, nice to meet you.

message 5: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Nice to meet you too :)

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 16 comments I'M ALWAYS A SLUT FOR SMEXY PIRATE CAPTAINS I CAN'T HELP IT

message 7: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

That escalated quickly...

message 8: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Maddie - How are you?

Ronia - I LIKE YOU ALREADY XD

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 16 comments WELL I LIKE YOU FOR LIKING ME FOR LIKING SMEXY PIRATE CAPTAINS SO HAI HAI!!! *tosses confetti and glitter everywhere*

message 10: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Caitlin - I'm great. Extremely tired and I'm getting cold then hot a lot rn so ugh. Yeah, and running a temp :(

Ronia - I LIKE HOT PIRATES TOO. AND KICK BUTT PEOPLES. GAH. LEMME JOIN THE PARTY.

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 16 comments YAS YAS CAITLYN JOIN OUR SMEXY PIRATE GROUP AND FEEL BETTER!! ^-^

message 12: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

I'm Maddie lol ^-^

message 13: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Hi! Um... I feel like the show is actually wearing thin from the amazing originality in the first seasons, so I was hoping this would be like that rather than the, "Wow, we see characters we've seen in our childhood who sung all those catchy songs!" shock that gets kinda old.

message 14: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Ilsa wrote: "Hi! Um... I feel like the show is actually wearing thin from the amazing originality in the first seasons, so I was hoping this would be like that rather than the, "Wow, we see characters we've se..."

Well, the new season is supposed to have the Dark Swan sooo... Maybe the catchy character song thing will go away :)

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 16 comments WELL THEN HAI HAI MADDIE I'M RONIA BUT Y'ALL CAN JUST CALL ME RO! Also I'm not always this hyper but yeah I usually am sooo XD

HIYA ILSA!! And I agree, although I loved it when it was older and stuff, now I just feel like they're just trying to milk as much money as they can from it?? BUT YEAH IM HOPING THIS GROUP WILL LET ME LOVE THE CHARRIES AND MAKE ORIGINAL PLOTS SO HAI AND WEEEELCOOOOOME!!!

message 16: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

OKAY. HI THERE RO!!! And I'm usually always hyper just not today so yeeeaaaaaaa! :D haha

message 17: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments They're pulling Brave in... Nopenopenopenope. They are stretching it. OH YEAH!

lil' Lily [ filled with DETERMINATION ] (runelily) | 16 comments JAAAAAAAAAAAAACKIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!! *tackles*

I have literally no idea what I did before I discovered Tumblr and fanfiction @.@

message 19: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments I normally like to pull in non-canon or less popular characters, because I get more free reign then.

message 20: by DK (new)

DK HOLY MOLEY! I did not expect to have so many people join xD

Hello guys! (P.S. If you guys have any advice to improve the group, I would really appreciate the advice given ;) )

message 21: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Hi!

message 22: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

I invited like all my friends haha XD

GUYS IM USING GOLDILOCKS AND LITERALLY HER CHARACTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL AMD GAH. I MADE HER FOREVER AGO BUT NOW THERES A OUAT GROUP AND GAHHH. SHE IS LIKE MY CHARACTER WHO I LOVE TO DEATH BUT SHE ISNT IN THE SHOW BUT SHE SHOULD BEE

message 23: by DK (last edited Aug 15, 2015 12:47PM) (new)

DK LOL AWESOME!

Oh guys, I was thinking everyone should have just got there memories back or we should keep it to where no one remembers and now that Emma is here (need to read up more) that everyone can slowly regain their memories? Which one do you all think?

message 24: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; I like thinking they have their memories back :)

message 25: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments :) NIce!

message 26: by Ilsa (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments Hmm, just remembered? That might be best.

message 27: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

I think they should just be getting to the point where they remember again :)

message 28: by DK (new)

DK Okay! I just updated the plot. I will have to rework on Henry. Lol.

message 29: by Ilsa (last edited Aug 15, 2015 12:59PM) (new)

Ilsa (eruaistaniel) | 134 comments XD So... anyone ready to RP?

message 30: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm very irresponsible. I joined XD

message 31: by DK (new)

DK LOLOLOLOL

message 32: by DK (new)

DK Okay, the plot has been updated. It is in the announcements and it is in the plot thread. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you!

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ well I suck at intro's so I'm just gonna say hi I'm Kikki~

message 34: by DK (new)

DK Welcome Kikki! :D

message 35: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) ^-^ tbh I actually haven't watched this show? I'm just a huge fan of fairytale crossover curse type deals heh

message 36: by DK (new)

DK LOL It's cool. To be honest, I have only watched half of an episode...

Yes...and I am the one that made the group...

Anyways, I just am a nerd and read the summary of each show in wiki. So I guess I would give myself a half star? xD

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD well you're more knowledgeable than I if you've at least read about the shows in the wiki, I haven't even seen a single episode lol

message 38: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

DK, if you ever need help I can help cause I've seen every season and episode since day one! :)

message 39: by DK (last edited Aug 15, 2015 01:28PM) (new)

DK Maddie, I would love that. Thank you! :)

message 40: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

No problemo! Just sent my moderator application :D

message 41: by DK (new)

DK Awesome!! (Hey Maddie, I actually think you would be a perfect applicant because you are so knowledgeable in the show but...your cats are blocking the mod button xD)

message 42: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) *flops*

message 43: by DK (new)

DK LOL Kikki! I say just read a review of season one and then check a quick summary of season two and you should be good. ;)

message 44: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) XD yeah I'll pretty much just google anything if I need to I'm not worried

message 45: by DK (last edited Aug 15, 2015 01:40PM) (new)

DK xD I am excited to see your characters btw

message 46: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

LιlDK wrote: "Awesome!! (Hey Maddie, I actually think you would be a perfect applicant because you are so knowledgeable in the show but...your cats are blocking the mod button xD)"

Okay, I'll take my cats away XD For now...

message 47: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Doneee XP

message 48: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) hehe thank you ^-^ I'm excited to make them, I have some good ideas~

message 49: by DK (new)

DK Fini. xD Welcome to the world of power! LOL You can put back those lovely cute kitties now. (It was hilarious)

Kikki, I am sure you do. You always make awesome character from what I have seen :p

message 50: by Jess (new)

Jess Heeeeyyyy everyone!!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ

unread topics | mark unread