Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ discussion

→ Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ > Questions/Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-50 of 102 (102 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by DK (new)

DK Ask away!

message 2: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Lemme get this right, you can make non-fairytale characters to be in the town too?

message 3: by DK (new)

DK Yep! You can just put for them that the are from the land of no magic and have no enchanted forest alias. Hope that helps!

message 4: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Okay, that's cool :)

message 5: by DK (new)

DK http://onceuponatime.wikia.com/wiki/E... All information of her is here :)

message 6: by DK (last edited Aug 15, 2015 12:09PM) (new)

DK I looked...didn't see it...dang xD Well, you can make up a birthday then. :p

message 7: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; I haven't watched all of once upon a time, so I don't know... is it okay to say that Red Riding was tricked into sleeping with the wolf? xD

message 8: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; Aha, right I just looked that up. Since he's dead, may I turn Peter into a douchebag and pretend he played her or something? xD

message 9: by DK (new)

DK You probably could but I would talk to the person that is making Peter xD

message 10: by caitlin; (new)

caitlin; but he;s dead... how can someone make him? xD

message 11: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

maddie | 218 comments Mod
Okay, so this is set after the curse has been broken right? So everyone remembers?

message 12: by DK (new)

DK Ohhhh, I forgot to clarify that..in the plot everyone literally just got there memories back and I though we should go from there. Pfftttt.....

message 13: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Yes that would be very helpful lol xD

message 14: by DK (new)

DK LOL I will put it in the plot thread xD

message 15: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

When are the rp threads going up?

message 16: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Do any of the fairy tale people have any powers? Like if they are an animal or w/e can they go from human to their respective animal form? Or anything else or no?

message 17: by DK (new)

DK Maddie, probably next week hopefully. I will probably need some help though making them.

Kikki, I don't believe so when they can change animal forms. But I think that the evil queen and the wicked witch of the west has powers. E.g. when the evil queen cast a spell over them. But since Cheshire Cat is claimed and has some extend of powers, I will allow that character to have the ability to change forms. The White Rabbit might just stay the white rabbit. I will discuss this with Maddie.

message 18: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) Soo, Cheshire can change forms, but the white rabbit might just stay an animal?

message 19: by DK (new)

DK That is what I was thinking because in the movie he just seemed to be full of magic. Disappearing, reappearing, changing forms, etc.

message 20: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (last edited Aug 15, 2015 02:52PM) (new)

Kikki. I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right wrote: "Soo, Cheshire can change forms, but the white rabbit might just stay an animal?"

There's a show called Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. It's a spinoff of OUAT. You might want to check out the White Rabbit there because that show also intermingles with the rest of Once Upon a Time.

message 21: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) hmm....oh okay....I was figuring something different since the wolf and red banged to have kids I assumed the animals had human forms...

message 22: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Red is a werewolf in the show. She is the wolf.

message 23: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) @~@ what?

message 24: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Yup. Your mind must be barfing all over the place. Welcome to the fandom.

message 25: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) that's just confusing, cause the story is Red takes food to her gma, wolf ate gma and posed as her after tricking red to go pick flowers to buy himself time, tried to eat red, huntsman saved her and cut her and gma out of the wolf and filled his stomach with rocks and when he woke up his stomach hurt he went to the river to drink water fell in and drowned.

so how is red the wolf??? @~@

message 26: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

This is how all the stories are in Once Upon a Time. They change them a lot but it makes it all the more interesting. You should go look up her character on Wikipedia.

message 27: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) weird...

message 28: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

No! It's actually a lot of fun messing around with the characters! For instance, Goldilocks? Go look at my character for her. I completely changed the story and it just makes it so much more interesting and makes everything more lively. That's how the show is. It's amazing and you should go watch it.

message 29: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) err....right....I still think its weird but okay

and I honestly don't have the attention span to watch tv. Its not interactive and I lose interest within like the first 5 minutes

message 30: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

You'll get used to it xD

message 31: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) it won't make it any less weird for me XD

message 32: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Oh well! XD this is how basically all the characters are in Once Upon a Time

message 33: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) *shrugs* its not like weird is a bad thing anyways soooo

message 34: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

So truuee xD

message 35: by Kikki (last edited Aug 15, 2015 03:37PM) (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) could a child of the white rabbit have a human form? the wiki said he had a son and daughter

message 36: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

He has rabbit children lol

message 37: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) well it never clarified who he married on the wiki so what if he married a girl and had either a hybrid human-rabbit kid or the kids are one human one rabbit?

message 38: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

He married a rabbit, and it goes with the show... And idk. I would ask DK. But my opinion is that he just has rabbit children cos he married a rabbit and they had rabbit children in the show so yeeaahh.

message 39: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) well w/e then I guess I'm not using the White rabbit or the idea I had for him >.>

message 40: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

I'm sorry >.< It's just most of the people here will probably have at least seen the show and so they'll know a bunch of stuff and they would be confused by stuff like that I guess

message 41: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) w/e

message 42: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) I'm using the mouse instead, unless that's going to be an issue to?

message 43: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

What mouse?

message 44: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) the mouse in AiW? Maliumpkin? All the characters I'm making are coming from AiW

message 45: by Jess (new)

Jess Well actually if he went to storybrooke he'd be In his human form cause look at Jimminy cricket

message 46: by DK (new)

DK That is true Jess. Well Kikki maybe then you can make the White Rabbit human in Stroybrooke and not human in the Enchanted Forest.

message 47: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) he's too old if he has kids so my idea still wouldnt work so I'm not going to claim or use him.

message 48: by DK (new)

DK Ah, okay.

message 49: by Kikki (new)

Kikki (kikki-not-kiki) can I use the mouse from AiW or will that pose a problem like the WR did?

message 50: by maddie, #HenryistheAuthor (new)

Nope!

« previous 1 3

Oɴᴄᴇ Uᴘᴏɴ A Tɪᴍᴇ;; Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴘ

unread topics | mark unread