Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Children's Fiction > Interview Opportunity for Children's Authors

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) | 64 comments Hello! My name is Ellie. I'm a children's author, and right now I'm looking to interview some of my fellow children's authors for my blog. It's easy to submit an interview -- all you need to do is fill in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C6Qbw5RIcP9LPGYatDQvS_BuKl2i9kakhFQO4XW0sws/viewform. Fill in all the required questions, and some optional ones (the more the better), and click "Submit"! I will email you when your interview is up. I will also Tweet about the interview, to drive traffic to your post.

If you have a Twitter account, I will follow you as well -- I'm always looking to connect with more of my fellow children's authors.

This is a great opportunity for you to get some free exposure, as I will link to where people can buy your books in the interview. Want to see an example of what your interview might look like? Check out the interview I did a few weeks ago, with young children's author Kalonice Berry: http://ellie-firestone.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/an-interview-with-author-kalonice-berry.html

Please do pop on over and fill out an interview. I can post a maximum of one per week, so hurry to reserve your place!

message 2: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments Hi Ellie! I'm Lenita Sheridan, or at least that's my pen name. Could you reserve a spot for me? I'm out of town now and away from my home computer. I'll be back Sunday night.

message 3: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) | 64 comments Sure thing! Just fill in the form, and I'll post your interview next week (I usually post on Saturdays) :)

message 4: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments I can do that Sunday night.

message 5: by Lenita (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments Hi Ellie!

Since no photos were requested, I was able to submit my interview now. Thank you! :)

message 6: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) | 64 comments You're welcome!

message 7: by Graham (new)

Graham Garrity (grahamgarrity) | 17 comments Hi Ellie,

This is such a generous offer and one too good to be missed. I've just completed the questionnaire and hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks

message 8: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) | 64 comments Cool! I've received your submission, and I'll be posting it in about three weeks. If you have any questions about it, just let me know.

Ellie

message 9: by Graham (new)

Graham Garrity (grahamgarrity) | 17 comments Thanks, Ellie. I'm looking forward to it.

message 10: by Segilola (new)

Segilola Salami (segilolasalami) | 111 comments Hi Ellie,

Thanks for the opportunity. I have completed the form

message 11: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Blackwood (ellieblackwood) | 64 comments I got it! Thank you!