The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

93 views
FALL CHALLENGE 2015 > 10.8 - Yo Ho, Yo Ho!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17877 comments Mod
10.8 - Yo Ho, Yo Ho!
Celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day on September 19th by singing the official Talk Like A Pirate Day song. Listen on YouTube
Read a book with a word of at least 4 letters from the song lyrics in the title or subtitle. The word must match exactly.
Required: State the word.


message 2: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17877 comments Mod
The words must come from the list link. The audio has additional comments and words that are not included in the task.


message 3: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17877 comments Mod
placeholder


message 4: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17877 comments Mod
This help thread is open!


message 5: by Book Concierge (last edited Aug 15, 2015 01:33PM) (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 3766 comments Song lyric: Most days are like all others
Book: A Shelter of Others


message 6: by Jayme (new)

Jayme (jaymetheghostreader) | 3000 comments Song lyric "Whatever's in fashion is worth for the thrashin
Book: Fashion, Lies, and Murder


message 7: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17877 comments Mod
Book Concierge wrote: "Song lyric: Most days are like all
others

Book: A Shelter of Others"


sure


message 8: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17877 comments Mod
Jayme(the ghost reader) wrote: "Song lyric "Whatever's in fashion is worth for the thrashin
Book: Fashion, Lies, and Murder"


that works


message 9: by Trish (last edited Aug 18, 2015 06:49AM) (new)

Trish (trishhartuk) | 2545 comments For the apostrophised words (eg computin', commutin' etc), presumably you would then have to find a book that's apostrophised exactly the same? Or can you use the whole word (computing, commuting etc).


message 10: by Dlmrose (new)

Dlmrose | 17877 comments Mod
Trish wrote: "For the apostrophised words (eg computin', commutin' etc), presumably you would then have to find a book that's apostrophised exactly the same? Or can you use the whole word (computing, commuting e..."

The words must match exactly


back to top