RP RP RP RP! discussion

Harry Potter Roleplay > Gryffindor RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((RP!))

message 2: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 143 comments Mod
lindena sat snoring in the Gryffindor commin room.

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam Selena walked into the commen room and shook her sister awake. "Lindena! Wake up."

message 4: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Shane was on the other side of the room near the window writing a letter to his brother, his wife, and their child.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam "I hope my sister's not bothering you with her snoring." Selena said to Shane.

message 6: by siyao (new)

Lindena shook herself awake. "Whaaa...? What did I miss? Who died? huh?"

message 7: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Shane shook his head, " It's no problem."

Then he looked at Lindena, " Huh? Who died? Is that what you ask when you just wake up?"

message 8: by siyao (new)

Lindena eyed him curiously. "Wait, who are you?"

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam Selena shrugged.

message 10: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Lidena came skipping in. "Hi guyz!" she said in her french accent. (yes, i did mean for guys to be spelled with a z))

message 11: by siyao (new)

((your character has the same name as mine!!! OMG!!!))

message 12: by Sam (new)

Sam "French. Tsk, tsk." Selena muttered. "Can't understand a word she's saying."

message 13: by siyao (new)

((LOL! I can! I speak French))

Lindena sat back again. "Be nice, Selena. She just transfered."

message 14: by Sam (new)

Sam "I can't be nice if I can't understand her. For all I know, she just insulted me." Selena retorted.

message 15: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "She was saying 'hi guys'," Shane said.

((Can't rp.))

message 16: by siyao (new)

Lindena shot him a dirty look. "I knew that."

message 17: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Lidena smiled around at them. "Lizndena, we hzave ze same name!" she said, smiling happily. Then she skipped up to her room, singing a song in French.

message 18: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Then she ran back down and walked up to Lindena. "Pouvez-vous parler le français aussi ? Il serait agréable d'avoir un égal!"

message 19: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((you know french?))

"I was talking to your sister," Shane said shaking his head. He finished his letter and then stared out the window.

message 20: by siyao (new)

Lindena smiled sweetly. "Oui. Je m'appelle Lindena. Erm...sorry haven't soeaked it for years. My mom sent me to French school years ago. Selena learned German."

message 21: by siyao (new)

((I studied french from kindergarten to 4th grade so I'm a little rough around the edges...))

message 22: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) "Bonjour, Lindena. C'est frais votre soeur est allée à l'école allemande et vous le français. Je suis de la France. Je suis aussi la partie veela." Lidena smiled at her kindly and tossed her hair. Then she turned to Selena and smiled. "I can speak ze bit of German. I'll zry. Hmmm, Salut Selena. Agréable de vous rencontrer. Je parlais à votre soeur un peu dans le français. elle est très agréable."

message 23: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Lidena eyes lighted up. "I can speak ze German!" she giggled happily and turned back to Selena. "Salut Selena.Où êtes-vous allés à une école allemande ? Je suis de la France. J'ai juste changé ici parce que ma maman et père ont cru que Hogwarts était une meilleure école alors ma vieille école magique française. C'était toute l'école de filles et mes parents ont dit que trop de filles étaient zeelas et trop de drame! Si maintenant je suis ici."

message 24: by Sam (new)

Sam Selena's head was spinning. "Hallo Lidena. Ich spreche kein Französisch. Es tut mir leid."

message 25: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) Lidena smiled. "Ze cool! I do nzeed some hzelp with me eng-lash." Lidena said. "I ze speak English, French, German, Japense, Danish, Dutch,Greek, Hebrew,Hindi, Thai, Thurkish, Vietnamese and ze Korean. I am ze trying to ze learn Chinese."

message 26: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((HINDI!! I'm learning how to write and read in Hindi. It's not the language I speak, I speak another language. But I like watching Hindi movies!!))

Shane sighed staring at his letter again.

message 27: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) ((cool!))

message 28: by Sam (new)

Sam "Yeah, you do need help on your english." Selena said. "Try getting a book from the library."

message 29: by siyao (new)

((I'm fluent in Chinese! Speak it allll the time.))

message 30: by siyao (new)

Lindena rolled her eyes. "The library doesn't have language books. The best resource is us. People who speak English...well"

message 31: by siyao (new)

Lindena's eyes widened. "Wait, your part veela? Wow, your like Fleur DeLacour from the Harry Potter era. She was part veela and from France...wow. ANyways, I can also help you in CHinese. Mandrin, if I'm right?"

message 32: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Sparkstar (numberoneHarryPotterfan) "Ze thank you! And zes, I am part veela. Five boys hzave asked me out today!" Lidena said, giggling, although she didn't look that thrilled.

message 33: by siyao (new)

Lindena rolled her eyes. "Wish, I was that lucky."

message 34: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  karafee was in the library studying...

message 35: by Sam (new)

Sam "I can't understand a thing she's saying!" Selena said. She walked out of the room and went to the courtyard.

message 36: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Shane walked out of the room and walked to the library.

message 37: by Madhins (last edited Jul 25, 2009 09:53AM) (new)

Madhins  karafee reached to grab her backpack from the back of the seat, but all her folders and papers fell onto the ground..."uuuuuhg!!"

message 38: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Shane walked over to her, " Need help?"

message 39: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  "yea, thnx...There so much stuff to do!" she said picking up some of her folders...

message 40: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Shane helped her pick up her papers and folders.

message 41: by siyao (new)

((who exactly does Shane like?))

message 42: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((Shane doesn't like anyone at the moment. someone already asked me if their character could like him, but I haven't rped with her yet and I'm not sure if she's really going to rp. I don't know if she was talkig to me too. So, I guess, he's open.))

message 43: by siyao (new)

((okay than! How about a love/hate thing going on with him and Lindena? Sorry! I just haven't had a crush to Rp with for sooo long!))

message 44: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  ((yea me too...How bout karrafee has a crush on him, but she doesnt know if he likes her back?.. ))

message 45: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((Okay....uh....one of you can have your character go out with Shane....I don't know about both....that'd be interesting, to see two girls fight over one boy, who's probably going to be confused on who to choose. We could do that, and later on, I could make another boy character for the other character who couldn't get Shane, how about that?))

message 46: by Madhins (last edited Jul 28, 2009 01:27PM) (new)

Madhins  ((i like that idea))

message 47: by Soumya (new)

Soumya ((Okay, what about you Stormcloud?

Oh and madhins, going to continue rping? it's your turn to reply.))

message 48: by Madhins (new)

Madhins  once all her stuff was gathered it was time to head to class. "bye, see you around..." she smiled...

message 49: by Soumya (new)

Soumya "Okay...bye," Shane said and he quickly grabbed a book, checked it out, and headed to class.

message 50: by Soumya (new)

Soumya Shane walked in Potions class and took a seat.

« previous 1