Aussie Readers discussion

Archives > Mudgee Readers Festival

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) | 3116 comments I'll be at the Mudgee Readers Festival tomorrow - just wondering if anyone else will be there?

Jülie ☼♄  | 6262 comments Leonie wrote: "I'll be at the Mudgee Readers Festival tomorrow - just wondering if anyone else will be there?"

I wish :) I'm going to the Sydney Tea Festival :P

message 3: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) | 3116 comments That still sounds lovely - can't beat a good up of tea!

And it was very nice there today. A bit quieter than last year, but a bonus of being in the Write Around NSW display was being able to listen to Emily Rodda chat to a table full of kids :)

Jülie ☼♄  | 6262 comments Sounds like you had a good day too Leonie, mine was great, such a gorgeous day for it too. I tried lots of different teas and got a bargain on a new Teapot ...which I have wanted for some time, so win win ;)

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 7837 comments ☼♄Jülie wrote: "Sounds like you had a good day too Leonie, mine was great, such a gorgeous day for it too. I tried lots of different teas and got a bargain on a new Teapot ...which I have wanted for some time, so ..."

Sounds like a nice day out Jools. I saw that advertised recently and hadn't heard of it before. Is it an annual event or something new?

message 6: by Leonie (new)

Leonie (leonierogers) | 3116 comments ☼♄Jülie wrote: "Sounds like you had a good day too Leonie, mine was great, such a gorgeous day for it too. I tried lots of different teas and got a bargain on a new Teapot ...which I have wanted for some time, so ..."

Sounds great!

Jülie ☼♄  | 6262 comments Carolyn wrote: "☼♄Jülie wrote: "Sounds like you had a good day too Leonie, mine was great, such a gorgeous day for it too. I tried lots of different teas and got a bargain on a new Teapot ...which I have wanted fo..."

I think it is new Carolyn, I've never heard of it before and never been to anything like it. It was really good though, with loads of different stalls and teas to try out as well as other things related to the drinking of tea. The trick is to get there early though as it started to get very busy by about 11am.
A good day out :)