✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > 'Your Mum' & Em

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments Ok, made it... couldn't think of a better name, sorry

message 2: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments hahahaha its fine. Any ideas in mind?

message 3: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments It probably sounds real cheesy but.....

i was thinking something to do with celebs? i had the idea that they could be at a high wealthy college for the arts, so for those that want to become actors/actresses, singers or dancers and such like that.... maybe one of them is already from a family or actors (or anything like that) and the other is just beginning the career within their family... if that makes sense......

or

another was similar deal but instead they would be on set of either a movie or tv show.. maybe tv show because then they could last longer on the set and be co-workers.... i dunno... rough ideas

message 4: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments I dont really like reality kinda things. I like Sci Fi. Have any likes for it?

message 5: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments I do yeah :) what ideas you got for it?

message 6: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Humans, Alien race A and Alien race B. Humans encountered the first aliens in 2050, ARA. Humans now lived on a spaceship with planet-like attributes. Of course, humans had prepared for war, but tried peace talks all the same. A peace treaty was made, and for two decades, the two very different intelligent species lived in harmony, trading and such.

Thing is, ARA had been kidnapping humans for experiments. They knew the humans would never willingly give one of their own kin to them for experiments, so they took Dude by force along with a dozen others. (We can make up their agenda for it together)

ARB came into picture after those two decades. ARA and ARB previously had an all out war against each other, and currently hates each other's guts. The moment ARA found out that ARB was back, they spread propaganda. Painted ARB in a bad picture. Shone a dark light upon them. With that, they banded together and was ready to fend off the ARB.

ARB realised that they couldn't possibly win when both Humans and ARA banded together, not only by their combined technology, but also by their sheer number. For months, ARB had been working in the shadows, trying to find a weak spot in their enemy and it's friend. That was when their spies discovered about the experiments.

ARB saw the opportunity in this new discovery. They found out that humans had been taken against their will for this experiment of theirs. They planned. They schemed. They made it their mission to turn the two of them against each other. Maybe, hopefully, the humans would band with ARB instead and destroy ARA once and for all.

Btw when I say ARA and ARB and humans, pls read it in context. Sometimes I refer to the respective races' government, sometimes their people. I have a plan as to how our charries will come into picture, but I'd like to know your opinions and your plans for our charries. If we go with this plot. Idk, I'm just trying to be just as helpful.

message 7: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments French Revolution times:
Assassins and Templars have been going horn to horn ever since civilization began. Dude's bloodline belonged to the Assassins. Dudette's bloodline belonged to the Templars. When they were mere children, they met at a palace. Dude was told to stay put and not go anywhere as his father went to run some "errands", but Dudette was left to do whatever she wanted while her own father went and did some of his own tasks. Dudette then found Dude sitting idly, and invited him to steal an apple. Of course, Dude went along. After playing for an hour or so, both of then returned to their respective fathers who were oblivious to their time spent together.

From there, we can branch out into a few possibilities:
1) Generally, they then met again and again as they grew up, the two of them harassing and causing trouble as children and even in their early teens. In their late teens, they started falling for one another, but also learned the dirty truth about what was expected of them. They both began to learn about their secret society. Thing is, both of them were so close to the point they shared their secret. They both found out that they were supposed to be enemies by nature, and...

2) They don't meet up and play as children. Instead, only after they learned their true bloodline's obligations did they meet coincidentally. They vaguely recognised each other when they were wandering around, and reintroduced each other. Of course, they kept their little secret to themselves. They started seeing each other more and more often, at first simply to pass either boring times or to distract them from their creeds and societies. But it started to turn out as something a bit more meaningful, a bit more... romantic. It was at the peak of this relationship when their duties called. Dude was called to investigate the recent activities of Templars and purge it the area of it, and Dudette vice versa. That was when they discovered the truth about each other, and...

3)They dont meet up after their little play session. They didnt accidentally bump into each other. They worked hard and long for their respective societies, aiming for Mentor Assassin and Grand Master Templar respectively, the highest posts one could get. But when Dudette was sent to kill Dude, she hesitated. She knew the boy. She just couldn't quite place her finger on it, so Dudette went up and talked to Dude. Turned out, they were the same two who played together when they were young. The thought of killing a childhood friend, or even acquaintance didnt sit right in her stomach. Her Order then expelled her. She confided with Dude as to what happened, and Dude tried to invite her into the Creed. But when the council found out she was an ex-templar, they ordered him to execute her personally and immediately. Unable to kill someone who was willing to give up her job for the sake of old times, he helped her escape, and ended up needing am escape himself. Word has gotten around, and both societies couldnt stand them being friends. Now, both the Assassins and Templars are out for their blood, and they're forced to fight together, with the assistance of Napoleon very much later.

4) I have the vague idea of them both already Mentor and Grand Master, and somehow getting together. I just can't make out a plausible story for it.

-----

Questions?

message 8: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Dude is a human, stuck on a spaceship after the attack from Lord Zinu (Yes, scientology). Although his team was able to defeat the alien lord, their planet was still damaged beyond repair. One of their team members stole a spirit board from the lord's collection and decided to play it with his friends. Part of the team gathered and played, asking the board questions. One of them spoke of hell, and after a few questions of it, that fella got sucked into a portal that sent him to none other than hell. Dude, pissed at the situation, forced the spirit board to reopen the portal in order for him to be able to chase after his friend and perform a rescue mission.

Disoriented, he stumbled through hell to look for something, anything to start him off. Nothing was familiar, and he didnt even know where he was. That was when he saw dudette, a colleague waiting for him in what looked like an office building. She briefed him on what was happening, and revealed that his friend was to marry Satan's daughter because his sins outweigh all of human history by a long shot. Dudette then explained that she was willing to help him because then she'd earn more money thru some mathemagical theory and calculation.

Dudette sent him on his way with one last parting gift, Lucifer's cracker halo. She understood that with the demons and husks roaming around, a mere mortal has no way to defend himself. Now, Dude is out to save his friend. He caused mayhem to hell's already chaotic situation, pissing Mr S.A. Tan off and drawing him out.

His daughter saw this mess, and took the opportunity to try and revel against her father. She didn't want to have an arranged marriage. She wanted to find love. So, she went out, seeking for this man who seems to prove his capability of rebelling against her father and intending to form an allegiance with Dude.

-----

Questions?

message 9: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments I don't mind the idea.. Well I mean I do like it, iv never done anything with aliens before so it'll be completely different and out of my comfort zone

message 10: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments So aliens then? What abt ur ideas?

message 11: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments oh wait hahah i didn't see that you posted others too :/

ill quickly read them

message 12: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments ok iv read them... i actually think i like the second one first... the assassins and templars.. but I'm not sure which story line to go with :)

message 13: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Your own? lol

message 14: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments that was meant to be second one best

and no, i meant your second one hahaha

message 15: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Oh I thought u had ur own sci fi ideas and I was prompting u to share them lol. But nvm

And pick a line to go with! Dont pass the dilemma to me...

message 16: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments i like both option 2 & 3 .... i think i like the fact that with...

option 2 they hide the truth and keep it a secret to themselves about who they are and what they do as well as that they keep in some form of contact and begin to fall for each other and then with...

option 3 i like that they are aiming for the higher positions then once they find out about each other and dudette has found out she has to kill him, she can't do it and get expelled meaning she goes and confides in him... thats kind sweet... then he tries to help her become one of his members but then they pretty much run off together .......

message 17: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments U wanna mix them both? Have it like where they both met up and so forth. But at the same time, they aim for the highest of positions, stealing moments in between their missions, or when they have nothing going on. Then, on one mission, they coincidentally met. Realising that they fell for someone they cam never be with, the both of them avoided each other. After weeks of not contacting each other, one of them was suddenly tasked to kill the other. Unable to bring him or herself to do it, this and that happened. And then we can continue with plot 3.

message 18: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments Yeah, i like it!! :)

message 19: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Great. Shall we?

message 20: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments Yeah, so can you make your chary first please? :)

message 21: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments I'll do a simple one. U should too. I like getting to know abt them thru the rp itself, not with a bloody long biography.

Name: Arthur McOwen
Appearance: http://www.hungergamestrilogy.net/wp-...

message 22: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments Each same. I can't stand having to read long ones

Name: Analisia James
Appearance: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/pro...

message 23: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Shall we? =) If so, lead the way =D

message 24: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments I'm not sure where to start?

message 25: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments I guess u can start from the very beginning? When her father was out or something

message 26: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments Alright... I just wanna make sure, she's at her house right? Like I got a little hot confused with that

message 27: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Be creative =)

message 28: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments Ok I'll try

Analisia wished her father luck like she did every other time he went to run errands, although she never knew the extent of them. As usual she made herself comfortable at home alone, keeping herself occupied

message 29: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments "I'll have your neck for it!"

"I'm simply reclaiming what is mine," Arthur cheekily shouted back over his shoulder as he attempted to lose his pursuer, pushing through columns of sweaty body in the morning sun. He was starting to grow weary after a full 10 minutes sprint. Luckily for him, not only was his pursuer slow, but lacked the stamina by a long shot.

Turning a corner, he pressed his back against the wall and breathed heavily. He looked down at what he had 'reclaimed' and ran his thumb across the smooth surface of the stopwatch's cover, memories of his mother surging through his mind. It's design was intricate, ancient even. He breathed a sigh of relief as he pocketed the item, before pushing himself off the wall and began the short walk to the morning market.

message 30: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments How old would they be during this bit?

Analisia watched her father disappear with a few men, talking amongst themselves about their operation ahead of them. She made her way back to her rooms to change into something else, something she felt more comfortable in and suitable before her morning walk towards the towns market.

message 31: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments ((Follow our charrie's settings I guess? Idk y not u tell me?))

The glorious blast of morning dew against his face was soon accompanied by the smells of freshly baked bread wafting through his nose as he neared the market. He quickly combed his hair sideways with his right hand, making him more presentable for the near future's business and trades. Pulling up his sleeves, he went over to his contact with a pouch of coins in hand.

"Mister Rovenof," he greeted as he approached the elderly man who was leaning against a wall at the edge of the market, a cigar sprouting from his lips. "I suspect you have the package as always?" The man nodded silently, nodding towards a crate to his right. Arthur was about to reach for it when the trader stopped him by grabbing his upper arm. Arthur frowned at him, showing his annoyance although he was of a much younger age. The man held out his hand, eyeing the pouch in Arthur's hand. Rolling his eyes, he shoved it into the man's chest before taking what was his. Hefting the crate up, they both parted ways without another word.

((Is it fine if he already has a gf? Like adds the drama and all))

message 32: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments ((Well I wasn't sure if we were starting off as young kids (like young young) or what so I'm not sure hahaha))

She dressed appropriately before looking at herself in a soft off white free-standing mirror, pulling a chain and locket over her head, sitting it perfectly on her chest. After taking some time to be pleased with her decision, Analisia made her way down, taking a small basket in hand, preparing herself for any purchase that morning.

Analisia stepped out from the large French double doors into the morning fresh crisp air, she paused for a moment to breath it all in, become familiar again with the mornings scent before se made her way towards the village centre. While she edged closer the smell of fresh bread and produce made her stomach flutter, she was yet to eat breakfast although that was the beauty of the fresh produce.

message 33: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments ((And yeah sure he can))

message 34: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments ((They can be 22 and 20 I guess. Then 24 and 22 when they got to know of their actual roles in the two organisations, then 28 and 26 when they met each other coincidentally during a mission and later in that year or the next, having to flee because of the stated reasons. Here's the deal. If any other charries were to come into play, I'll play the males and u play the females. Good that?))

Arthur hefted the crate full of supplies up and started making his way out of the market, his brief business done for the day. He knew whatever was in the crate was meant to be kept a secret. A secret that, even as the son of the man it was addressed to, have not learned. Every week, he itched incredibly to open the crate. Yet, it was forbidden, and he respected the business his father was doing. He respected his business enough not to temper with it.

Just as he was about to exit the market, though, a face caught his eye while he started to look away. His head quickly snapped back in the direction of the person who had caught his attention. The person who was making her way towards the market was gorgeous and elegantly dressed. But that wasn't what caught his eye. No, he had seen greener pastures, his girlfriend being amongst the greenest. It was the nagging feeling at the back of his mind that he had met her before, even if for a brief moment.

message 35: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments (Sorry I fell asleep)

(Also, I don't quiet understand the last little bit of your second paragraph... Like he hasn't seen Analisia or he's seen his girlfriend?)

message 36: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments ((The fact that he only recognised her a bit shows that its impossible that it was his gf so...))

message 37: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments ((Oh right get it))

She said hello to those around her as she walked towards the market, looking at what others had to offer. Her first stop was by the fresh bread stall, just metres away from where Arthur had seen her. A small conversation began between herself and the lady behind the stall, her voice soft and sweet. "It is such a lovely day now, thank you for the bread." She commented, glancing around and seeing a quick glimpse of Arthur. Like he, something sparked a memory although she ultimately had no idea of what.

message 38: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments hey?

message 39: by Your Mom (new)

Your Mom (yourxmom) | 96 comments Oh hey sry! Not exactly been on gr much lately. brb gtg eat dinner sry hehe

message 40: by •EM• (new)

•EM• | 25067 comments I was wondering where you had been :( haha alright then