Cozy Mysteries discussion

Upcoming New Releases > March 2014

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (last edited Mar 24, 2014 12:26PM) (new)

Marisa (moretta) | 3890 comments Mod
Here we go:

Grey Howl (Dulcie Schwartz #7)
Clea Simon

City of Darkness and Light (Molly Murphy #13)
Rhys Bowen

Shunned and Dangerous (Amish Mystery #3)
Laura Bradford

Pearls and Poison (Consignment Shop Mystery #3)
Duffy Brown

Keeping Mum (Garden Society Mystery #3)
Alyse Carlson

Iced to Death (Gourmet De-Lite Mystery #3)
Peg Cochran

Steeped in Evil (A Tea Shop Mystery #15)
Laura Childs

Inherit the Word (A Cookbook Nook Mystery #2)
Daryl Wood Gerber

How to Paint a Cat (A Cats and Curios Mystery #5)
Rebecca M. Hale

Dummy of a Ghost (Ghost of Granny Apple #1,5)
Sue Ann Jaffarian

Fortune Cookie: A Culinary Mystery (A Culinary Mistery #11)
Josi S. Kilpack

Broken Hearted Ghoul (Taxi for the Dead #1)
Joyce Lavene and Jim Lavene

Spinning in her Grave (Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery #3)
Molly MacRae

Poisoned Ground (Rachel Goddard #6)
Sandra Parshall

Board Stiff (A Mattie Winston Mystery #5)
Annelise Ryan

Brooklyn Graves (Erica Donato #2)
Triss Stein

Dead Between the Lines (Devereaux’s Dime Store Mystery #3)
Denise Swanson

Pillow Stalk (Mad for Mod Mystery #1)
Diane Vallere

Broken Trust (Nora Abbott #2)
Shannon Baker

Spirits Revived (Daisy Gumm Majesty #7)
Alice Duncan

Death by Ice Cream (Pismawallops PTA #1)
Rebecca Douglass

Circle of Influence (Zoe Chambers Mysteries #1)
Annette Dashofy

Murder At The Breakers (A Gilded Newport Mystery #1)
Alyssa Maxwell

Killer Physique (A Savannah Reid Mystery #19)
G.A. McKevett

Murder Simply Brewed (Amish Village Mystery #1)
Vannetta Chapman

message 2: by Melodie (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 5280 comments Have 6 of these set to show up on my doorstep on Tuesday!

message 3: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

I'm waiting for some of them till Tuesday (before going work I'll purchase them)

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) I have 8 of them on order and have received one of them already (Board Stiff). I read an ARC of Pillow Stalk and thought it was pretty good!

message 5: by Melodie (last edited Mar 02, 2014 05:12PM) (new)

Melodie (melodieco) | 5280 comments ❂ Jennifer (reviews on BookLikes) wrote: "I have 8 of them on order and have received one of them already (Board Stiff). I read an ARC of Pillow Stalk and thought it was pretty good!"

Went over to Amazon to check out Pillow Stalk and it's only $2.99 for Kindle, so I picked it up. SIGH!>

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Melodie wrote: "❂ Jennifer (reviews on BookLikes) wrote: "I have 8 of them on order and have received one of them already (Board Stiff). I read an ARC of Pillow Stalk and thought it was pretty good!"

Went over t..."

*grin* If it helps, you've single-handedly added at least a foot to my TBR pile over the past couple of years. lol

message 7: by Beth (new)

Beth Revers | 52 comments I think Melodie has added almost that much to mine, and I haven't been here nearly that long. I find most of the one's she says are good I like. : ) Your fault for having good taste!

Sandi - Protester of Goofreads (sfussner) | 44 comments ❂ Jennifer (reviews on BookLikes) wrote: "Melodie wrote: "❂ Jennifer (reviews on BookLikes) wrote: "I have 8 of them on order and have received one of them already (Board Stiff). I read an ARC of Pillow Stalk and thought it was pretty goo..."

Good enough for you, good enough for me! Have 2-3 already waiting to be read.

❂ Murder by Death  (murderbydeath) Sandi - Protester of Goofreads wrote: "❂ Jennifer (reviews on BookLikes) wrote: "Melodie wrote: "❂ Jennifer (reviews on BookLikes) wrote: "I have 8 of them on order and have received one of them already (Board Stiff). I read an ARC of ..."

This is why I can't leave GoodReads 100% - you guys are the only ones in the world who enjoy cozies as much as I do! I'd never find so many great reads on my own. :D

message 10: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 48 comments Jamie Lynn wrote: "Death by Ice cream! I remember Rebecca Douglass asking for help with the title! That was fun.:)"

You might remember that I was runner up for the title, and I've already put my review of DEATH BY ICE CREAM on goodreads -- it's really cool!

message 11: by Marisa, Cozy Mysteries Assistant Moderator (new)

Well, I didn't even know there were so much cozies till I joined this group so... :(

message 12: by Vannetta (new)

Vannetta Chapman (vannettachapman) | 30 comments I'd like to add my new release (3-25), Murder Simply Brewed to this awesome list! Murder Simply Brewed (Amish Village Mystery #1) by Vannetta Chapman