Hot Topic Roleplay discussion

Roleplays > Haunted House Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 368 (368 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 15690 comments Mod
((Spook people here!))

message 2: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 15690 comments Mod
Rebecca lied motionless on the floor blood surronded her body. The floor was covered with it. There was blood splattered on the walls to.

message 3: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((lol just rp!!!))

message 4: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((just becoming a ghost))

Her body layed lifeless in an empty room in a abandoned mansion.

((have your charrie stumble apon her))

message 5: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 12, 2009 06:33PM) (new)

Rebecca woke up only she was looking at her body. "What!" She said jumping back in surprise her mouth was hanging open. The sight was to her horrifying even though the sight of blood never made her shriek.

message 6: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Rebecca looked at him. "That's what I'm wondering!" She looked at a transparemt hand infront of her and her eyes widened but the arm was hers. "Dood what the fuck!"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) jane walked into the room. it took her a minute to soke in what was going on. but she didn't screem. there was no terror on her face.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( please tone down the crude language, thanks!))

message 9: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((it ain't crude! It's my charrie!!! not me!))

Rebecca turned around and saw A girl.

message 10: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((Ah shut up! and rp!))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( how about what the heck? or what the freakin' mousetrap? or, great scott?

i had a carachter like that and i managed not to say " oh my god" the whole time, with replacements ))

message 12: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 12, 2009 06:42PM) (new)

Rebecca looked back at her lifeless body and kicked it but her foot went through.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( not a little kid.))

message 15: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((HAHA!!! back to the rp))

Rebecca humped and she flopped on the floor but she went flew the floor and to the basement. "Hey!" She frowned and went back through the ceiling.

message 16: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) | 1507 comments Can I join? Lol.)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( well, if you join, your character, or cherre, is not allowed to use crude language. *smirks*))

message 18: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((She don't like cussing so fuck that! jk jk It was tempting....))

message 19: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) | 1507 comments ... Really? Darn.. In the other RP's they let you..)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( i have no clue what jk means, oh, wait, is it joking? and not funny. TOTALLY inappropriat word.))

message 21: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((lol I know but then "marita joins and she says no crude language please thanks!"....*sobs* lolz))

message 22: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) | 1507 comments So... Can you cuss or not.)

message 23: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((you can but marita don't want you to... bck to the rp!))

message 24: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 12, 2009 06:57PM) (new)

((yup lolz))

Rebecca sighed. "Screw this!" Her arms where crossed and her body was floating above the floor.

message 25: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((I know I'd freak! NOW BACK TO THE DAMN RP! and no that is not crude language thank you!))

message 26: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Katie wrote: "((well, jessica is mod so she should decide))"

((DIS MARITA DIS!!!))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( ahh!!! my lst 6 comments dissapered!))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) ((and "damn" counts))

message 29: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (last edited Jul 12, 2009 07:12PM) (new)

((muwhahahhahaha!))

((Back to the rp!))

message 30: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Jessica wrote: "((yup lolz))

Rebecca sighed. "Screw this!" Her arms where crossed and her body was floating above the floor."

message 31: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((RP DAMNIT!!!))

message 32: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((anyway you want michelle not much happened.))

message 33: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

((in the haunted house))

Rebecca looked at him. "You talking to me?"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( FOLLOWED WHERE?))

message 35: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

"Me to. It seems like I'm dreaming but it feels to wierd." Rebecca sighed.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( SORRY, having computer problems.))

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) "hello." jane said calmly.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( to the gosts))

message 39: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

"You already said that."

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) jane turnned around, looked at the person, then turned back. " what happened?"

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) (( zack is in the other role play waiting for sarahcorn to come and rp so she can go down the stinking stairs and continue the tour!))

message 42: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Rebecca just floated there.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) " your not." she said, as if she new something.

message 44: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Rebecca's head started spinning of confusion.

message 45: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) | 1507 comments Hiro, hid in the shadows. His fur shined in the moonlight that came in through the windows. He cried to the moon. (I'm a demon wolf, who can turn into a human...)

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) she walked across the room, grabbed a torch and lit it. "follow me." she said plainly, then walked quickly through a series of passages and stairwalls.

message 47: by Raivis (new)

Raivis Galante (latvia) | 1507 comments Hiro smiled. He walked to the voices he heard. "What are you doing here..." His teeth we're showing, and they we're sharp. He snarled.

message 48: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Rebecca stood up. She decided to follow and leave her body behind.

Belladonna (~Miriam Daisy Rose~) (miriamdaisyrose) she walked for about 15 minutes without saying a word, then stopped at a small,thick, oak door and turned around. they had been going down hill the whole way.

message 50: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , Goddess of Awesome! (new)

Rebecca followed still.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8