For the Freaks discussion

Love and Relationships > Are You Dating Anyone?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Osiecki (rozemaiden87) | 66 comments Mod
Tell us about your lover. ;)

message 2: by Rumeur (new)

Rumeur | 16 comments It's Friday night and I'm writing here! No date tonite lol. I'm divorced & am dated out for awhile :-) maybe in another 10 years I'll give it a go...if there are any men my age still alive!

message 3: by Michaela (new)

Rumeur wrote: "It's Friday night and I'm writing here! No date tonite lol. I'm divorced & am dated out for awhile :-) maybe in another 10 years I'll give it a go...if there are any men my age still alive!"

You could always date younger men. ;)

message 4: by Michaela (new)

Polinaluke wrote: "No but someone likes me and he asked me
Out earlier but I said maybe"

Do you like him though?

message 5: by Rumeur (new)

Rumeur | 16 comments That IS a lame one lol BUT I can top that--I think?
Last guy I dated for close to 7 years I call him & it's around Xmas
Me--what's up?
Him--you won't believe it
Me--what? Ur done with ur Xmas shopping?
Him--no, I'm getting married!! :o
Me--oh yeah? To who?
Him--maid I met when in Dominican Republic
Me--ohhh, u mean someone who needs a green card from first sucker to ask?
Him--no, we r in love I'm going there over Xmas holiday

Ok so this is a guy who always BS'd & I could usually tell fact from fiction. This was true this time too. He sent me a pic on his wedding day. His CAR is parked at a K-Mart parking lot!! Didn't know u could drive to DR. the dummy forgot when that pic was taken. He cut me off the pic but it was when his uncle died & I was with him for that. Lmao. To this day he claims he's married. That would have to be to himself since I'm still close friends with some of his friends he works with & HE'S NOT MARRIED!! Case closed!! I should've been a detective lol

He's a coward that didn't know how to break up with someone he knew longer than his marriage!!

message 6: by Rumeur (new)

Rumeur | 16 comments True story lol & he still sticks to it which is the funny part : D

message 7: by Rumeur (new)

Rumeur | 16 comments Wow!! Ok it's been a LONG time since I had school & hardly remember what it was like back then. All I know is I was already dating my "to be husband later" but I used to still have yens for other guys only they were never interested in me :/
Don't really know how to coach u from where your at & how young loves work these days?

Me? I'd keep hanging around him as long as he didn't seem to mind, hoping he liked me too & would get enough guts to ask me out. Men can be strange creatures lol

message 8: by Michaela (new)

Why not just ask him if he likes you back? I find being direct and to the point is the best approach and then at least you get everything out in the open....

message 9: by Michaela (new)

How is it not easy?

message 10: by Michaela (new)

Alright then.

message 11: by Camille (new)

Camille Dent (thecamillion) | 6 comments My boyfriend and I have been together for 2.5 years. One of those years has been long distance since we go to different colleges now, and we will have to continue to be long distance until we either decide to break up or get married (fingers crossed for the latter ^.^)! He's Indian, and his parents disapprove of me because I am not. Love sure can put us in unexpected situations sometimes!

message 12: by Michaela (new)

Wow, that sounds like quite a predicament!

message 13: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) I am dating an amazing man. We have been together for over a year and we just started college together <3

message 14: by Michaela (new)

Very cool.

message 15: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Polinaluke wrote: "He broke up with. Me
But whatever I don't care......"

I'm sorry :(

message 16: by Michaela (new)

It's a bummer that it didn't work out for you.

message 17: by Michaela (new)

Yeah, sometimes it's just easier to be single and not deal with all the hassle of a relationship. There are some days where I feel the same way.

message 18: by Camille (new)

Camille Dent (thecamillion) | 6 comments "Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality" ;)
One of the favorite quotes of all time. I'm glad you're so happy :)

message 19: by Michaela (new)

Mkay, but do you like him as a person? Do you have shared interests? Can you hold a meaningful conversation with him? I don't mean to disparage you in any way, but dating the most popular guy in school just because he's popular and hot typically doesn't make for a great relationship if there's nothing else to sustain it.

message 20: by Michaela (new)

I'm sorry it didn't work out.