Womankind Worldwide Book Group discussion

Wifey
This topic is about Wifey
Author promotion > Wifey: A Social Issues Psychological Thriller

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fey (new)

Fey Esq. (feyugokweesq) | 5 comments Salutations and Happy Summer! Great to be Womankind Worlwide Book Group members! My name is Fey Ugokwe, Esq., and I'm the author of "Wifey", Wifey (available in paperback and Kindle) a psychological thriller, woven with social issue themes, about a couple in their 20's--his name is 'Rodney', and her nickname is 'P.V.'--and their relationship's journey from L.A. to Dallas. I would love it if you would read my book (and yes, it is also a diverse book as well, with characters from Australia--'Rhys', who is also half-Welsh, and 'Baby'; and more).

And of course, it would be wonderful if you would kindly rate/review my book. Please feel free to place your rating of it/jot your personal review of it on its book page here on goodreads.com or on whichever online source you've selected, e.g., Amazon.com, if you would like.

Provocative and intriguing summer reading to you! Hope you indeed enjoy "Wifey"!

Fey

Fey Ugokwe, Esq., Author, "Wifey"
Founder/Owner, Pink Purse International (PPI) http://pinkpurseinternational.blogspo... (PPI Blog)
Wifey by Fey Ugokwe

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan (artastics) | 8 comments I am going to get the book now! I will review after I complete the story...sounds intriguing! Jan

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Wifey (other topics)