Read-a-Long with PRICEISWONG discussion

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)
This topic is about Throne of Glass
AUGUST | Throne of Glass > Throne of Glass Chapters 51-End!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jessica (priceiswong) | 187 comments Mod
What did everyone think?!
Were you surprised by the end? Are you excited to read the next one?!

Alex Espino (heretherebeareader) | 16 comments This was really good. I enjoyed Celaena, Chaol, Dorian, and Nehemia. I can't wait to get to Crown of Midnight.

Kathleen I knew there was something weird going on with the Duke's ring! Didn't think the King was in on it that much though! I can't wait to see where Chaol's character goes now that he has had his "first kill". I will be picking up Crown of Midnight ASAP!

Julia França (juliafranca) | 3 comments It was as good as my first time reading it, maybe even better now that I read The Assassin's Blade!

Christina (melonsjasmine) | 20 comments This is my second time reading this book and I have to say-- still loved it. I liked it better the second time around and it gave me questions about QOS.

Will Kaltain reappear? Something tells me we're not done with her yet. I'm really anxious to see more of the evil King. I know Celaena fears him and hates him, but I want to see her go all crazy on him. I have always been a Celaena/Chaol shipper but Dorian. I mean come on. How can you not love him!

I think this book starts out slow. Celaena is a bit annoying at the beginning, but it's worth it. Crown of Midnight is SOOO much better. And Heir of Fire