Books on the Nightstand discussion

Announcements > Special Announcement - now's your opportunity!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda (new)

Linda | 2752 comments Mod
I think the timing is right for this since we have about 5 weeks to go until Petoskey Booktopia.
In Vermont this year we surprised the heck out of Ann and Michael with surprise gift giving. Part of the gift was letters from people who had attended previous Vermont Booktopias authors and attendees. Last I heard, Michael was still too emotional to read his, but I know both of them were flabbergasted by the love and sentiment from this, so...
If you would like to write two notes, send two cards, (one for Ann and one for Michael because I'm not getting into custody battles) you may send them to me and I will personally see that they get the next batch of love letters.
They've gone above and beyond anything we ever imagined on these Booktopia outings. Let's return some of the love.
Just send me a message and I'll send you my address. I'd like to have them by September 15, 2015. (I will be leaving home early to stop and help my mother celebrate her 85th.)
Thanks!

message 2: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Miller | 806 comments I didn't go to a Booktopia but that's a great idea!

message 3: by Linda (new)

Gerald wrote: "I didn't go to a Booktopia but that's a great idea!"

Thanks, Gerald. If you want to write notes saying what BOTNS means to you - I will still deliver it. I don't mean to exclude anyone. I encourage any and all.

message 4: by Gerald (new)

Gerald Miller | 806 comments Oh gee you read my mine.

message 5: by Linda (new)

Thanks to Deb and Jim. I received your letters today.

message 6: by Linda (new)

Jill I received your notes today. Thank you.