Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP} discussion

Games & Stuff > Wingfire's New Name!!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by pangaea (last edited Aug 16, 2015 08:47AM) (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Ok guys, I'm trying to think of stuff to put at the end of my name, like Ari has "~Ivyscar/Echo~" at the end. What should I put at the end of my name? I'm trying to change it every month.

PENDING:
"Emma is Awesome" (Emma)
"Ace of Spades" (Demi)
"The Nerdy Vampire" (Demi)
"Sugarpie" (Ari)
"Mushusue" (Ari)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Emma is awesome?!

message 3: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Haha! I'll think about it!

DemiDragon ~ [semi hiatus] ~ I still dream in indigo when you're around Wingfire the Nerdy Vampire?
That's from a book series I read and pretty much all I can think of at the moment xD Maybe something relating to Alice in Wonderland? Or cards? The Ace of Spades? (I'm kinda obsessed with cards/Wonderland at the moment, so...)

Sorry if these sucked XD

message 5: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Haha no that's great!

message 6: by Rose ♥, Every rose has its thorns <3 (new)

Rose ♥ | 608 comments Mod
Wings, what you could do is think about it in a more personal way. I mean, I saw how you used my name as an example, and the reason I have ~Ivyscar/Echo~ is because those had been my usernames in the past on here and other websites. So I don't know, it could work for you too... :)

message 7: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) I know haha I would do that, but er... I don't really have any other websites I go on... I suppose I could use "sugarpie" or "mushusue" XD I have really weird usernames

message 8: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) Ok people, for August my name will be...

"Wingfire the Fallen Angel ~Applewing~ "Life is a bottle of Coke. Drop a Mento in it."

I got the quote from my friend <3 all credit goes to her!

message 9: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) I altered it slightly- she thought of another (shorter) one that I liked better.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like it!

message 11: by pangaea (new)

pangaea (_pangaea) If anyone doesn't get my name it's from a Shakespeare play. I'm a HUUUUGE Shakespeare nerd

message 12: by Ruby (new)

Ruby (rubyyy) Hiya random new member here - what was that username that was the Shakespeare quote? If I don't know it soon I think I might die from curiosity (Don't worry, I'm not an amateur who's only read like Romeo and Juliet and who is only pretending to be a Shakespeare fan. I've got 16-17 plays under my belt. Course....I'm not currently wearing a belt...annnd I've never actually stuck a play in my pants...is that what that expression means? Why would anyone-okay getting off track, Ruby!)

Keeping the Clans Alive {An Advanced Warriors RP}

unread topics | mark unread