Lovers of Paranormal discussion

Everyone Dies at the End
This topic is about Everyone Dies at the End
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R {715} Everyone Dies at the End CLOSED

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (last edited Nov 19, 2015 05:43PM) (new)

Carrie (Book Fairy) Fort  (carriebookfairy) | 2889 comments Mod
Please read the Rules and Information before signing up for a review.
http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...
You MUST add this book to your Currently Reading shelf!
Reminder- You can only have TWO R2R books out at a time!!

Title: Everyone Dies at the End
Author: Riley Westbrook
Genre: Horror
Length: 27k words
Synopsis - Who knew the zombie apocalypse would be caused by something we all know is deadly...but that is also all around us? Two stories intersect as the world delves into chaos - Earl, a drugged out heroin addict constantly in search of his next fix, and a family struggling with the dramas of everyday life, get no reprieve during this zombie outbreak. Can any of them survive the deadliest game of all - survival against undead, each other, and the world around them?

The first 15 of reviewers to sign up below leaving their email address will receive a free copy of this e-book Mobi, PDF, ePub format for review. Don't forget to leave which format you need.

Reviewers
1 hIpnoticraQs (hipnoticraqs) 4
2 frozen (silverglowfairy) 4
3 Megian (TabbieCat576) 4
4 Sarah (sdavies2011) 5
5 Eryka (cheferyka) 12/3

*Note you have two weeks to read and review. Please post your review on Goodreads AND one of the following Amazon, Barnes and Nobles or Smashwords as well as post a link to this thread in the comments section. Make sure review is at least 5 sentences.
If you don't finish book let me know and I will take you of the list of reviewers.
Must complete book in order to review.
PLEASE give me a few days to get your book to you. I try but, sometimes life gets in the way!
If you are wondering where your book is please message or email me.

REMEMBER to state the following I received this book in exchange for an honest review (LoP or Lovers of Paranormal)
The reason I am asking for this is to get some exposure for our group so please help out.

**It is ILLEGAL to share e-books. This copy is for your enjoyment and review only. Please respect the author's hard work!

If you are going to be late and needing more time I have set up a thread under the R2R folder. Here is link, this should make things easier for everyone.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Carrie (Book Fairy)
R2R Program Mod
carrie_loversofparanormal@yahoo.com
Lovers of Paranormal
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...

message 2: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Hey guys! I'll be checking in on a regular basis as well. More than happy to answer any questions! Either way, I hope you enjoy the read.
Riley

hIpnoticraQs (raqnbelly) | 24 comments I'm interested !!! MOBI
hipnoticraqs@yahoo.com

message 4: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Hey Hipnoticraqs, just saw your post in one of my review requests folders, sorry I missed you! I'm back, looking for reviews again, so I'm sending a copy to ya now.

Carmen (bindingthepages) | 60 comments I'm always game for zombies! I'd love to read it!
silverglowfairy@aol.com (ePub)

Thanks!

message 6: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments There's 2, but I would love more!

Carmen (bindingthepages) | 60 comments Thanks for giving me the chance to read this! I have posted my review on goodreads.

message 8: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Thank you kindly! I'm glad you enjoyed it, you have an excellent week!

message 9: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

frozendreams wrote: "Thanks for giving me the chance to read this! I have posted my review on goodreads."

For Frozen
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 10: by Riley (last edited Aug 27, 2015 11:49AM) (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Hey Carrie, just stopping by to let you know Hipnoticraqs posted one as well, I think she forgot to post it here.

message 11: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

hIpnoticraQs wrote: "I'm interested !!! MOBI
hipnoticraqs@yahoo.com"

For Hip

Hey sweets can you plz add

I was given this book in exchange for an honest review (Lovers of Paranormal)

plz

message 12: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Riley wrote: "Hey Carrie, just stopping by to let you know Hipnoticraqs posted one as well, I think she forgot to post it here.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks so much

Meigan | 9 comments I'd love to read/review this one.

My email is TabbieCat576@aol.com and my preferred format is mobi/Kindle.

Thanks!

Meigan | 9 comments Here's the link for my review on Goodreads. Couldn't find it on Amazon, so I can't post it there (obviously, haha). Thanks again!

message 15: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Yeah, it won't be on Amazon until may of 2016. Still, thank you kindly for the review!

Meigan | 9 comments That would explain why I couldn't find it :) You are welcome.

message 17: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Hey guys! Just stopping in on this day before my birthday to say I'm still actively seeking reviews. Up to 30 out of my goal of 100! Just shoot me a message, with your preferred format, and I will get back to you!

message 18: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Just stopping by again. Up to 31 reviews now, a third of the way to my goal! If you'd like to help me hit it, just drop me a private message, or drop a response here and I'll do what I can!

message 19: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Hope you're all having a fantastic day today! I'm still actively seeking honest reviews, and I'd love to have yours! If you're interested in reviewing Everyone Dies At The End, just leave a message here, or send me a private message, and I'll happily get you a copy.

Sarah Davies | 11 comments Yes please, would like to read a review this book in ePub format, please send to sdavies2011@hotmail.co.uk, thanks

message 21: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments On the way to you!

message 22: by Carrie (Book Fairy), LoP Heart & Soul (new)

Riley wrote: "On the way to you!"

Thank you so much for being so helpful and supportive during this craziness that is my life!

message 23: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Carrie (Book Fairy) wrote: "Riley wrote: "On the way to you!"

Thank you so much for being so helpful and supportive during this craziness that is my life!"

Been there Carrie!

message 24: by Sarah (last edited Oct 30, 2015 02:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah Davies | 11 comments Hi, I have read the book and loved it, here is my review.

message 25: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Thank you, Sarah! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Have a great weekend!

Sarah Davies | 11 comments Thanks for the opportunity to read it, thoroughly enjoyed it.

message 27: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments I'm searching, I'm searching, I'm searching ev-ery wh-eee-eee-ch away for more reviews!
Just shoot me a PM and we'll discuss details. Hope you all are having a great week.

message 28: by Eryka (new)

Eryka Sterling | 9 comments Im in if still available cheferyka@gmail.com mobi please.

message 29: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments On the way to you!

message 30: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Hope you all had a fantastic November. I'm still happily seeking as many honest reviews as possible. If you'd like me to furnish you with a copy, drop me a PM or leave a message below, and I will get in contact with you. #SupportIndieAuthors!

message 31: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Just stopping by to bump my post! Still seeking honest reviews before it releases in May.

Krystle Marie (krystlemariebooks) | 3 comments I would love to read and review this book! Kdoria18@gmail.com (nook)

message 33: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments On the way to your Krystle! I hope you enjoy it.

message 34: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments I'm still looking for more people to post honest reviews! I'd love to have yours!

message 35: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments I've picked up a couple awesome reviewers in the past few days, but I'm still looking for more! If you'd like a copy, either shoot me a PM, or leave a message here, and I'll get back to you! Have a great 2016!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments Hey Riley,

I would love to review this one. I can prefer mobi but can also read PDF. Please send it to ramona_p@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Ramona

message 37: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Happy to send you a copy Ramona! Should be on the way to you.

message 38: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments So I've picked up a couple more reviews this week, but I'm still working hard to hit 100! If you would like a copy to review, please, drop me a message, and I'll happily get back to you!

Ramona Plant | 379 comments For anyone thinking about it, this one is a fun read and I can only recommend it !!!!!

message 40: by Henriette (new)

Henriette Nielsen | 32 comments I would love to review your book :-) henriette.bpa@gmail.com

message 41: by Orion (new) - rated it 1 star

Orion (twilightambition) | 26 comments I'd like a copy! epub please.
yourzombiefriend@gmail.com

message 42: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Awesome, John, it's on the way to you.

message 43: by Orion (new) - rated it 1 star

Orion (twilightambition) | 26 comments I normally love zombie books but this one really wasn't for me.
Here's my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

message 44: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Thanks John, sorry you didn't enjoy it more.

message 45: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Just dropping by to say I'm still seeking reviews! About halfway to my goal of a hundred, and I would love to have your honest opinion.
If you'd like a copy, just drop a message here, or send me a PM, and I'll get back to you asap!

message 46: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Just stopping by to let everyone know I'm still seeking reviews, and I would love yours! Just leave a message here, or send me a PM, and I'll get back to you asap!

message 47: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments On the way to you David.

message 48: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Only 38 more reviews and I hit my goal of a hundred! I'd love to have your honest review of my book. Just drop me a message here, or send me a PM, and I'll gladly get back to you!

message 49: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Getting closer to the release date, and I would really like to add your review to the ones I've already collected! Just drop me a PM, or leave a message here, and I'll get back to you ASAP!

message 50: by Riley (new)

Riley Amos Westbrook (sonshinegreene) | 37 comments Still seeking reviews, I'd really love yours! Just leave a message and I'll happily send a copy your way.

« previous 1